A small request for CMON

Thread: A small request for CMON

Default A small request for CMON

I know you guys are hard at work trying to get this great game to us, but can I make a request for more gameplay videos? They would help with the wait a lot and we haven't had one (i don't think) since a lot of new rules were released. Maybe a few match ups and models that we haven't seen as well? Anyway, I'm sure I'm not alone in this request. Thanks for all your hard work and cant wait to play WoK!

P.S. Personal request for the Goritsi showcasing Iron eyes and/or Korrad?

In the works my friends!!!
    Throne of Angels

Are you WATCHING?

AKA - AngelicOne

Quote Originally Posted by CMON Derek View Post
    In the works my friends!!!
    YES! This makes my day! Thanks for the response!

Great! Although too much for many viewers but I would appreciate (if doable) some detailed step by step instructions as well going in detail on the not so obvious interactions between abilities etc. Living across the pond and probably not going to have that much exposure to actually playing this game on a regular basis I'm often missing such little details and nuances that just make a game extra cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Dassenkop View Post
    Great! Although too much for many viewers but I would appreciate (if doable) some detailed step by step instructions as well going in detail on the not so obvious interactions between abilities etc. Living across the pond and probably not going to have that much exposure to actually playing this game on a regular basis I'm often missing such little details and nuances that just make a game extra cool.
    Noted, I'll see what we can do for ya.
    Throne of Angels

Are you WATCHING?

AKA - AngelicOne

I'm thinking what was done for dark age at some point. Small battles, nothing fancy with tabletalk on the consideration players have for their units tactics and strategy would already be helpfull for starting players i think.

I really enjoy the way you guys approach battle report/gameplay videos, it was very informative and great to get inside the players' heads, and also helped instill confidence in a product I knew next to nothing about at the time. ^_^