Thread: Black paladins - Estimation

Default Black paladins - Estimation

Hi Guys,
    Just out of curiosity.
    If I have say 40 Black paladins - pro painted. What would theese be worth?

Kind regards

Whatever the market will bear. There was a time when Black Paladins were stupidly popular, and a NIB blister would easily fetch $50 USD and up.

It also depends on the paintjob. There's so many 'pro - painted' models that are barely worthy of the name, it has become a joke.

Brand new, I would pay $20 USD a blister, easy. Painted, I would want to see the actual paintjob with up-close shots. If the job would score a 8+ on CMON, I may consider a higher offer.

If the paintjob were a 9+, done by a prominent artist, with all sorts of effects like OSL and freehand, and I was impressed, I would easily pay $100+ USD per unit.

It's a part of an army I'm about to buy, so I'm checking up on it's worth. It won best painted army in the Austrian National Championship in 2006

also to consider if they are recasts or not. You can't tell the difference, but it hangs on the moral of the seller.

That said... 40 original R paladins painted... I'd say $300-400 is more than realistic for them. double that if the painting you really like.

also why would anyone build an acheron army with only black paladins? There is only 3 sculpts and basically 1 profile, so it might be a bit boring after a while.

It's only a part of the army. It have been used as a vampire count army, so the bp have been used as grave guards. It's trusted seller, so no worries there.