Zombicide s3 late pledge : Is this website for real ?
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Zombicide s3 late pledge : Is this website for real ?

  1. #1

    Default Zombicide s3 late pledge : Is this website for real ?

    http://cmon.com/pledge/projects/zombicide-season-3/

    Hm i "lated pledged" using this website 15 days ago but i think it already was the "last day" of late pledging when i pledged ...
    So, i'm starting to believe i've been incredibly naive and might have been ripped off.

    Anyone from CMON can confirm if it's a fake or not ?

  2. #2

    Default

    It's real, but CMON keeps extending the deadline. They seem to hunger and thirst after our money. Can't say I blame them, but it does make pledging during the campaign seem like a fool's game.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donnbobhardy View Post
    They seem to hunger and thirst after our money.
    ^ This

    Quote Originally Posted by donnbobhardy View Post
    but it does make pledging during the campaign seem like a fool's game.
    And HOLY HELL ^ this!

  4. #4

    Default

    Looks like they have finally closed it.

    Maybe...
    In memoriam - the Tearful 107, May 6th 2012

    (banner by Joshua "Cornbread" Harris (AKA: Skittlebrau))

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donnbobhardy View Post
    It's real, but CMON keeps extending the deadline. They seem to hunger and thirst after our money. Can't say I blame them, but it does make pledging during the campaign seem like a fool's game.
    Pledging during the campaign is the only way to get stretch goals. Late pledges don't qualify

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHacker View Post
    Pledging during the campaign is the only way to get stretch goals. Late pledges don't qualify
    Yes, they do. Not sure where you got that information.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donnbobhardy View Post
    Yes, they do. Not sure where you got that information.
    I got that information from the fact that there are no more stretch goals to hit. What stretch goal are they going towards?

  8. #8

    Default

    Oh. Sorry. I thought you meant that late pledgers didn't get stretch goals. However, since they stopped giving us stretch goals anyway, it's a moot point.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Privacy Policy  |   Terms and Conditions  |   Contact Us  |   The Legion


Copyright © 2001-2018 CMON Inc.

-->