Still no Tracking number - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Still no Tracking number

Blog Entries

Regular backer in ROW no tracking number
    I think you can expect another week or two of the packing and shipping.

Just this second got my tracking. 25lbs of plastic on it's way. W00T!

Looking forward to getting back into this game. It's been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFGamer View Post

25lbs!?!? How? I pledged double blitzkrieg plus 2 of everything except Brighton (I only got 1) and my package is only 6lbs.

P.S. Just got my tracking today as well, due on wednesday. So it seems a lot of packages have gone out today.

Got my tracking today, due on Wednesday, seems a lot of packages went out today. How is your's 25lbs!?!? I got like 2 blitzkriegs plus 2 of everything, and mine is only 6lbs.

Oh, never mind. It looks like mine is coming in 2 boxes, totaling 26lbs.

Could this be the reason ours is so late? We show too much love?

Could this be the reason ours is so late? We show too much love?
    I saw other people with multiple pledges who had their stuff already. But maybe they pledged on 2 accounts, or didn't have a lot of addons. But yeah, I kinda thought the reason mine was so late was because of the complexity of my order.

Got my tracking today as well!!! Oh, Happy Days!
    Looks like mine will be here in the morning, hell yeah for living close to Atlanta - first time i've ever been glad to live here.
    I must've been a light-weight, only 16lbs. of plastic... then again, i maxed-out at $400, that was my limit. You guys must have spent a fortune!
    @WTFGamer, and @JoshuaStopBanningMe, Pics are a MUST when your boxes arrive, with you guys in the middle of it - like Christmas in September.

I received my tracking number last Friday and the package arrived yesterday... WOW, well worth the wait. The sheer number of minis (blitzkrieg and 1 of everything else) is just astounding. The minis look great (especially 'Rambo'), and really make the game more dynamic with 59 more unit types/heros added to the core game. I origionally purchased this to get the parody heros (yay parody characters!!! We need more parody characters!!!) and sell the rest.... now there is no way in hell I would sell this game!

Great quality, great fun, great game! Kudos CMON and Ted!

ACK! Just got word from my wife that Rivet Wars has landed at home, and now I'm utterly useless. lol. Won't be getting much else done at work today, too distracted... hmm, maybe a good time for a day off?

Tracking number from Friday showed 18 lbs of Rivet goodness on my doorstep at 8:15 this morning.
    Exactly 15 minutes after I left my house….
    For the best though or I would have called in “sick”

My hat is off to CMON for processing the shipments as quickly as they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubo View Post
    ACK! Just got word from my wife that Rivet Wars has landed at home, and now I'm utterly useless. lol. Won't be getting much else done at work today, too distracted... hmm, maybe a good time for a day off?
    It does sound like you are coming down with something... Do you have a fever or feel sick to your stomach?

lol, Joshua, *cough* *cough* *sniff* *sniff*... yep, it's getting serious... i feel a case of the rivets c'mon on strong.

Not bragging, but mine came in today, as scheduled. (And yeah, they are really fantastic.)

I really hope that all of yours come in quick-like!
    Check out more Steam Crow art here!

To all of you still waiting, I know it sucks... But it's totally been worth the wait. This expansion is amazing.
    Name:  IMAG1235.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  1.39 MB

First thing I'm doing with mine is playing one of the large scenarios!

FedEx made me wait all day, but IT'S HERE!!!! Couple of things missing but I'll get that sorted out once they are done shipping everyone's stuff. I don't even know where to start, SO MANY minis. Counting the original box sets, and alternate infantry, I have 72 infantry for each side! Add to that 20 of each of the trench raiders and rangers and I have SO MUCH to paint!!!! I actually juts finished some of my trench raiders that I got from ebay (I got impatient...). I have a buddy who is making me a mold to cast some resin spikes for their helmets. I wasn't a fan of the giant griffin.

Love these! The attension to detail is brilliant, very crisp! cant wait to see what else you come up with!
    Rivet Wars Scenario Editor - http://www.tehill.net/RivetWars

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaStopBanningMe View Post
    I actually juts finished some of my trench raiders that I got from ebay (I got impatient...)
    Wow! those look great, and I'm impressed you lopped off the griffins. be sure to post them up here: http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...Wave-2-Painted