Don't Want Your Rivets? Check Here First!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't Want Your Rivets? Check Here First!

Default Don't Want Your Rivets? Check Here First!

Now, ebay is INSANE! These people thinking they are going to sell their stuff mini by mini and get loads of cash for them. Some of these auctions are downright impossible.

So, I figured, if you are interested in Selling off your wave two, blitzkriege, or something of the like: There are enough of us Kickstarter-less members here who would love a shot to talk to you out of ebay and negotiate a price for your rivets. Me being one of them. So instead of throwing it out or something, why don't we discuss prices here or via PM.

Anyone looking to buy or sell can inquire here! Thanks.
    ~Lieutenant Nathaniel Flint of the Landship Scorpios

My brother and I may be looking to sell or trade some of the pieces we won't be using. This includes pretty much all of the duplicate Blitzkrieg miniatures that were in the core set as well as a few of the heroes, perhaps baby Girl, the kickstarter Iron Chancellor and Terror Nova, etc.

Some of the ones we've personally been looking to buy are the Jetpacker, the vertical tanks, the Battle of Brighton set and other various sets that weren't in the big second wave bundle we bought off ebay. If anyone is looking to sell their stuff or even trade, feel free to PM me.

I'd greatly appreciate it!

Here's a fellow on BGG selling EVERYTHING

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/16848833#16848833

I've already snagged up a Blitzkrieg pledge, and he's not interested in selling just the extras right now. But, if you're looking for it all...

I don't suppose anyone here is looking to get rid of a Heavy Metal set for a reasonable price?
    Last edited by poison_shadow; 12-10-2014 at 05:36 PM.

How much were you looking to purchase Heavy Metal for? I'd give it up for $30, unopened, still in the shrink.

Thanks for replying! PM sent.

Also, besides Heavy Metal now, I have all of the Rivet Wars kickstarter Wave 1 and 2, and would be willing to sell the rest in all or piece by piece. Just let me know what you'd like, and I'll give you a price.

Ooh, alrighty. Yeah, there are a few I have in mind. Thanks! PM sent.

If anyone else is looking for Rivet Wars, I still have all the KS exclusive heroes, and other Blitzkrieg packaged items, like the lithograph, 8 of each faction dice, the patches, and all the extra base set units. I also still have a couple of the smaller box expansions, and two terrain sets as well as an extra tile set. I also have the Treasure Hunter promo. Let me know what you all think you'd like to purchase!

I am interested in picking up some of the alternate infantry. I don't have too much to spend on them but I am interested. if anyone is looking for the red baron I also have one extra of those. Might ebay it.

I'm looking for The Vet, and R100 or whatever the blight robot hero is called... maybe the treasure hunter too, so anyone wanting to get rid of those can PM me

So, my brother is now looking for the Elsa Frost vs. Cher Ami set. If anyone wants to get rid of it, let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by poison_shadow View Post
    So, my brother is now looking for the Elsa Frost vs. Cher Ami set. If anyone wants to get rid of it, let me know!
    They will be out at retail later this months. It might be worth it to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by biomage View Post
    They will be out at retail later this months. It might be worth it to wait.
    Really? Huh. I wasn't aware of that. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by poison_shadow View Post
    Really? Huh. I wasn't aware of that. Thanks!

Yes, they are included in the Second Wave expansion, which will be released Jan 23 as Decar noted here.

Quote Originally Posted by biomage View Post
    Yes, they are included in the Second Wave expansion, which will be released Jan 23 as Decar noted here.
    Ah. Well, I believe we already have everything else that'll be included in second wave. Knowing my brother, he'll likely end up buying second wave after a while just for those 2 characters. Getting them separately would definitely be the best option for us, though.

Are people still attempting to purchase rivet wars? I will be putting some things on ebay to prepare for the wave 2 kickstarter (I'm starting a fund) so I am wondering who is still looking for a core set and some extras? I have the core box, with a few units partially painted. I have a spearhead expansion. And a red baron unit. I also have some extra dogs and handlers. I really wish I could outfit one of my friends with these but all my friends are poor and I could really use the money.

Anyways. I know there's a great many people looking for extras or to catch up. So, it is up to you guys.

Bump.

All has been SOLD!!
    Last edited by Jaded_Gamer; 03-26-2015 at 10:50 PM.

Just curious - how are people pricing things?

I will be listing all the extra duplicates from the KS soon. And I've no clue what to ask/trying to figure out a good way to divvy them up. I have:
    30 extra infantry
    4 extra artillery
    10 extra light vehicles
    2 extra core set tanks
    4 extra second wave tanks
    4 extra guards
    6 extra brighton box
    4 alt versions of heroes
    2 extra turrets

I don't really want to make 10+ different auctions - but I can't imagine anyone wanting 30 extra infantry, etc.

Anybody still interested in picking up some extra Rivets? I've FINALLY gotten around to listing mine - they're going for a song. I've broken them into a few lots.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201366457988...84.m1555.l2649

Click on the "See other items" link to check all the listings. Thanks for looking!