Any updates for EU backers? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any updates for EU backers?

Thanks Ted, but this has simply taken CMoN too long and what is just as unforgivable still no real explanations. An abject apology about failing to communicate follwed by non communication is not good customer service. Especially given they managed to get copies to UK Retail last week

On the positive side, at least we finally will find out for ourselves how nice your designs are

Quote Originally Posted by Capn Blackheart View Post
    Ted, the update is far too little far too late!

I am done with the company and will not be investing more in the game. Like many other EU backers I am expressing my total disatisfaction with my wallet.
    +1 Been screwed over once too many by CMoN. No longer willing to invest in any of their products, how sweet the deal might seem to be.

It would have been about 2 months faster if they had sent the stuff direct from the states instead of arsing around with packing in China.
    I just hope that all the right things have been put into the boxes at source, wouldn't want to spend another year waiting to get mistakes corrected.

The bit that is galling, is that this is still one of my kids favourites and they still want to paly at least once a week and each game ends withe same "when are we going to get the.......fill in the blanks".

So while I cannot see me supporting CMoN I am still a big fan of the game

so the stuff is being shipped from Germany at last. no packing number for me yet, I am looking forward to getting my delivery.

I think the only way I will ever back a CMON project in the future is if it is a Rivet Wars expansion, bring on the Ruska...

see how they treat europeans like sh*t, no more KS from CMON
    Supportes TES CouleurS et embrasse TA Douille !

Apparently, someone in Germany has received their tracking number, so it does look like they have started to roll out.

Seems apt (and hopefully not ironic) to say: "It'll all be over my Christmas"
    Rivet Wars Scenario Editor - http://www.tehill.net/RivetWars

I now have a tracking number... finally... not dispached yet though, just a pre-notice. Backer from Sweden
    Last edited by a94marbo; 11-13-2014 at 04:20 PM.

Same here, came today - by the way I am a UK backer

Got my goodies today in the UK. DPD are efficient and delivery was sooner than expected.
    Must say the miniature quality is amazing so think you'll all be pleased with them.

Great to hear! I got my CKPM notification last night - DPD notification says it's still in Germany. Won't be much longer yay!

Was surprised to find a large box waiting for me, unfortunately a few boxes missing, now to sort that out
    Seems they forgot it was a double Blitzkreig halfway through packing and then forgot I was a backer - got shed loads missing including two jetpackers two M3/doomwheel sets and a cher Ami?Frost and a heavy metal
    Last edited by hithero; 11-14-2014 at 12:05 PM.

wowzers, did you order duplicates of Ami/Frost and HeavyMetal or did you not receive any?

Hopefully CMON will sort you out quickly.

I didn't receive mine today - I'm gutted I'm away this weekend, I have a feeling I'm going to miss it!

i've got mine in france, seem complete with no missing
    Supportes TES CouleurS et embrasse TA Douille !

Quote Originally Posted by Decar View Post
    wowzers, did you order duplicates of Ami/Frost and HeavyMetal or did you not receive any?

Hopefully CMON will sort you out quickly.
    I got pretty much two of everything to split with a mate - we need those big battle rules now Ted

Credit where it is due , got the shipping notice Thursday and it arrived yesterday

Credit to Ted these are some stunning miniatures

I feel my enthusiasm for the game building again - my lads are wanting to play as we speak.

Now I have my toys I am happy, but if CMoN want my money again they will need to clean up their act in respect of their EU/Uk backers

My stuff have not left Germany yet, DHL have not been able to get the stuff past the hub in Hannover.... : (

CMoN have come a long way since Sedition Wars. I anticipate that their Kickstarters will continue to improve.

Quote Originally Posted by hithero View Post
    Was surprised to find a large box waiting for me, unfortunately a few boxes missing, now to sort that out
    Seems they forgot it was a double Blitzkreig halfway through packing and then forgot I was a backer - got shed loads missing including two jetpackers two M3/doomwheel sets and a cher Ami?Frost and a heavy metal
    Wow, hats off to CMON customer service, my replacements arrived today, whats that? a 3-day turn around? Thanks guy's. There was also a couple of unexpected packages that weren't on the initial inventory; 2 sets of 'Battle of Brighton Round Up' containing a couple of the tiny fighters and gun plugs, anyone else get these?

awesome, mine arrived this morning; just wait until I finish work!

I think the extra BoB Box includes some duplicate figures that were not included in main BoB box. A bit like the Blitzkrieg box on top of Eastern Front.