Any updates for EU backers? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Any updates for EU backers?

My big box has been sat in the corner of the room for about a week now, guess I better open it and check everything is there by the sounds of it!

I just got home. It's all here and accounted for. Brilliant!
    Rivet Wars Scenario Editor - http://www.tehill.net/RivetWars

Hithero, could you explain how you got such a great and quick result? My box turned up the other day, all present and correct (i pledged for everything except the jetpacker and Ami/frost) but unfortunately my 'apology' box of clockwork and plague troopers wasn't included, on a past box opening vid I think it had box 15 printed on it?
    I don't know what could've happened to yours, I would have assumed that the boxes are weighed to check contents, which might explain mine as I doubt 6 minis in a cardboard both weighs much, where as yours should've been obvious?
    As others have said all the minis are excellent, looks like it will be great fun, my boys are so excited.
    Any advice you could give would be great.
    Oh and you mention the extra unexpected boxes, you will have two if you got 2x blight on. Its another good example of the benefits of backing the kickstearter as apposed to retail, yay freebies.

Quote Originally Posted by daddymaykadarobots View Post
    Hithero, could you explain how you got such a great and quick result? My box turned up the other day, all present and correct (i pledged for everything except the jetpacker and Ami/frost) but unfortunately my 'apology' box of clockwork and plague troopers wasn't included, on a past box opening vid I think it had box 15 printed on it?
    I don't know what could've happened to yours, I would have assumed that the boxes are weighed to check contents, which might explain mine as I doubt 6 minis in a cardboard both weighs much, where as yours should've been obvious?
    As others have said all the minis are excellent, looks like it will be great fun, my boys are so excited.
    Any advice you could give would be great.
    Oh and you mention the extra unexpected boxes, you will have two if you got 2x blight on. Its another good example of the benefits of backing the kickstarter as apposed to retail, yay freebies.
    I just used the Contact form at the bottom of the page, got a reply after a couple of hours and delivered over the weekend 10/10 for customer support. Don't think its done by weight as the picking sheets had all items physically ticked off.
    As to the 2 boxes of extra flyers, I wasn't expecting any and they weren't on the picking list, so kudos for sending them too.

Hey hithero,
    You mention the picking list, I had the same thought, but after checking the big box, it was not on the list, but then this was an added extra we were all suppose to get for the wait. Having worked in production lines/distribution in the past I know how easily this can happen when somethings not an a list thats being worked from, but hey we've waited this long and got all the rest so a few extra days doesn't anger me much, although the eldest was disappointed, for some reason he was most excited about the clockworks.

Okay from this point this is an edit to the post, and perhaps I'm being a bit thick here, but you mention the contact at the bottom of the 'page.'
    All I have is the coolminiornot sheet from the side of the box, and a sticker from DPD on the box also. Did you get another 'page' with email contact details on it as this is all I've got. I thought it may be because yours was left for you, but I signed on delivery for mine. Perhaps it's my fault for not going through the whole box with the poor delivery guy waiting? Again sorry for the daft questions, thanks again.
    Last edited by daddymaykadarobots; 11-18-2014 at 12:32 PM. Reason: missed information

try support@cmon.com , I think that's the official place to email.

Edit: I think @hithero meant the "Contact Us" webPage at the bottom of the CMON Forum.
    Last edited by Decar; 11-18-2014 at 04:49 PM.
    Rivet Wars Scenario Editor - http://www.tehill.net/RivetWars

Many thanks decar, will try it first thing 2mo

Finally my package have arrived with DHL. Strangely I have to drive 60 km to the DHL distrubution hub and collect myself. Cheapest possible shipping I guess.