Is there a market for heroes?

Thread: Is there a market for heroes?

Default Is there a market for heroes?

I picked up an extra Blitzkrieg, but only for a few particular units (handlers, turrets, trench raider, etc.). Since you can only field a hero and the plug once during a game, I have no need for all of the multiple heroes. Is there a market for the unique heroes from the Blitzkrieg and core set? I checked eBay, but most people seem to be selling complete sets. Do you think I would be able to sell them individually and what would be a reasonable price? Advice would be appreciated.

It's amazing what will sell. I always sell off my Zombicide Zombivors and make a nice stash of cash off them. It might take awhile though. I'd try selling them for $5 per mini. The market is people who either want replacements or duplicates to paint as alternate units.

EDIT: Maybe $10.

I was thinking around $10-$12 for the Kickstarter exclusive heroes, $5-$8 for the Spearhead heroes and alternate War Room sculpts and $2-$3 for the core heroes.

Oh. I was only thinking about the core box, but you did say Blitzkrieg. I think the core minis are nice enough that they'll still get more than $2 each. I'd go $5-$8 for any retail heroes and $10-$15 for any exclusive ones. For example, the JetPacker was a KS exclusive for $15 for 2 minis, and he should be worth at least twice that at resale.

Quote Originally Posted by biomage View Post
    I was thinking around $10-$12 for the Kickstarter exclusive heroes, $5-$8 for the Spearhead heroes and alternate War Room sculpts and $2-$3 for the core heroes.
    I'd love to pick up some of the KS heroes, especially the Jetpacker, but as much as it pains me to say so, you're probably low-balling there. eBay prices are nuts, but you could get more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by CardcoreGamer View Post
    I'd love to pick up some of the KS heroes, especially the Jetpacker, but as much as it pains me to say so, you're probably low-balling there. eBay prices are nuts, but you could get more than that.

I'm not looking to profit, just recoup some of my expense.

Quote Originally Posted by biomage View Post
    I'm not looking to profit, just recoup some of my expense.
    Well I would certainly be interested. I'm in the UK though, so postage would be a factor.

Thanks. I posted in the trading post here in the forums and will post on BGG.