Painting classes in the USA

Thread: Painting classes in the USA

Newbie, please be gentle Anthonyr8925's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Painting classes in the USA

I was wondering if there is somewhere where painting competitions and classes are compiled to check out. I have been trying to find something like this because I want to take some classes but I have had no luck. If there are non then I may try to start a Paige or Thread for them. Also I live in south west mo in springfield and I'm in dire need of some one to talk to about painting and the hobby so feel free to message me!

cheeres

Anthony

MO.....I'm taking that as Montana and not Massachusetts?

If you have no immediate luck, I can seriously recommend the Painting Buhdda's Acadamy Videos.
    Since I've met both Michael Bartells and Ben Komets in person I can attest that what you see on the screen is what they are in life.
    ( Yep, Both are dead friendly, and oh man are they ever as 'Nutty' as Squirrel Pooh).
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Newbie, please be gentle Anthonyr8925's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the reply! Mo as in Missouri I've definitely thought about the painting Buddha series but I'm still working my way through all of miniature mentors tutorials. I'm really looking for interaction with other painters more then anything and there's just not many (in my area) that take it seriously how I do.

You could always try Skype or Google hangouts. Its not direct face to face but for just talking in real time it could work. I know Crissy over at 'A wyrd place' Facebook group users Google hangouts to host occasional painting sessions, but it is more like a 'stitch and bitch ' than a class.

Adepticon (IL) & Gencon (IN) offer classes.

There's a painting group in Tulsa that puts on a show in June. Not that bad of a drive. I believe in the past they've offered a class around the time of the show but I'm not positive on that. You can check with Milosh here at CMoN, he's part of that group.
    http://www.hmsneo.org/index.php

Adepticon up in Chicago has a lot of high level classes, although they fill up quickly. There's another show in Chicago each October, the MMSI. They may offer a class as well.

I am more than willing to travel worldwide to pass on painting skills!
    And I have the experience (and hopefully the support from my students) to back that up!
    Hit the link below for the options available to you

http://www.golempaintingstudio.co.uk/events/index.htm

It'd be so awesome!!! Ask the guys in the Netherlands, they just had a weekend with me doing the GOLEM FUNDAMENTALS and NON METAL METALLICS courses. SOME PICS OF THE COURSE HERE ON OUR FB PAGE

I'VE ADDED WEBCAM LESSONS NOW TOO!
    And a YOUTUBE channel
    Instagram and FaceBook too