First Post-Custom model WFB Kroxigor - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: First Post-Custom model WFB Kroxigor

Meh, they're okay.

Joking, these are incredible!! We are lucky to have such a if hobbyists in the mini painting and sculpting world. The type of guys who, seeing that interest has been generated, invest their own time and money into sharing their talent with the rest of the community. And all without the certainty of recouping their investment. Woogity, I just caught this thread and I am late to the dance, but thank you for sharing and risking.

Not my style, but I know high detail and...well...art when I see it. Beautifully done and artistically crafted.

Something to consider on future projects. WFB fans have made codexes for factions that GW doesn't cover. They are designed just like the official army books. Think Estalia, the Norse, Chaos Dwarves, etc. There is a ton of inspiration here. Especially some of the more exotic Armies, like the Ind and Nippon. If you haven't already, download some of these. Available for free.

I am am sure you do quite well in your current profession. Just keep in mind, when others of your talent have taken the plunge, they are able to gross millions in a matter of days. I have no doubt that you would see similar success.
    ​You are ranked 1 out of 9149 artists.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

Hey there peoples! exciting to hear from everyone that has gotten theirs in the post already! seen a few painted up but I NEED MORE!

Just waiting to hear back from

Theghost

Waitlist peoples some of the original set are unspoken for and so I am opeing up 3 sets to you guys!

Kretcher
    Frostybit
    Darkjacoby

you guys are up!

feel free to send me PMs or emails with your preferred shipping address and a contact email that I can send your shipping info to!

-Woog

Blog Entries

Just got mine assembled and cleaned up. Fixed the tongues with a bit of Vallejo putty and a coat of varnish. Assembly was very nice. I especially liked how the one hand snapped onto the rock it's holding.

Where are the painted ones? Love to see them.

just decided on the color scheme for mine so ive been slacking off a bit ill share mine as soon as they are done, I paint pretty slow tho so probably a week or two to finish my 6 guys anyone else who got em please post pics when you finish them up!

Quote Originally Posted by Woogity View Post
    just decided on the color scheme for mine so ive been slacking off a bit ill share mine as soon as they are done, I paint pretty slow tho so probably a week or two to finish my 6 guys anyone else who got em please post pics when you finish them up!
    Those are some gorgeous minis! Count me on your waitlist if you make another batch. I would love to attack a trio with a paintbrush.

Wow, just discovered this thread. I want them badly! Please put me down for a set of them if you have more. I own just about every lizardman model made, from GW, to Reaper, to any other sculpt out there. and these must be in my collection. Amazing! Please Add me to any list you have and PM me if available.

Awesome, great dig. sculpt-work. Original, imaginative, clean. Well done! Cheers Daniela

Hello!
    Im looking for some Kroxigor model for my lizardmen warband. THIS is what im looking for! How can I get him? I really need one! (just one ! )

Oh man, I can't believe that I missed these models getting produced and sold to people. Maybe next time...

Excellent minis Woogity.. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Got mine last night. Minor injuries - few teeth missing and tip of 2 tongues with one foot missing a toe (well not missing, loose in the packet but you know what I mean). All easily repaired and understandable considering their 3 month journey to darkest africa. Now the good news - these look even better in real life. The detail is astounding and just such amazing character to these guys. They just look so cool and menacing. Cant wait to paint them, I think I smell a diorama with these 3 ganging up on the avatars of war kroxigor type chap. Casting is absolutely top notch. Very very nice work. Please post more sculpts right now!!

oof sounds like your guys had a rough go of it, really sorry it took so long that's so crazy...i suppose i could look into express mailing options but from what i remember glancing over them they can get prohibitively expensive. anyways, cant wait to see em, and if the first set ever turns up consider it an apology for the delay XD seriously if you send them back sounds like id mostly just get rubble anyways XD.

hey guys sign of life from me XD Just wanted to say it took waaaay too long, but the second set of these guys are in!
    also a really crappy shot of my WIP paint job on my guys...because im self-conscious about my painting!

( excuse my messy place, just moved.)

anyways will be sending out personal messages to those currently on the waitlist!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries

Argh got to finish painting mine!

What's the next project I am IN!

Not quite ready yet! no spoilers its coming tho

A digital sculptor of your skill level has no right to be ashamed of anything miniature related that isn't also genital related.
    ​You are ranked 1 out of 9149 artists.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

Hey Matt I'm wanting 2 sets so what's the price so I can get you the money and get them out to me.pm or email me. Personaltrainer4u2@gmail.com
    Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodFather of Kharnath View Post
    ashamed of anything miniature related that isn't also genital related.
    i wish i could like this post XD

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!