Selling Confrontation Minis on Ebay

Thread: Selling Confrontation Minis on Ebay

Default Selling Confrontation Minis on Ebay

Hi Everyone,

As I've transitioned to painting primarily large scale pieces, I've decided to start unloading a bunch of my gaming miniatures.

Over the next few weeks to months, I'll be putting a bunch of pretty cool stuff on ebay.

Here's a link to my auctions:
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/sivousplay/m...RK%3AMESE%3AIT

Please feel free to send me a PM if you are looking for something in particular. With the serious case of figmentia that I have, there's a good chance I might have it!!

Cheers,
    jim

BTW, The Molochs will be showing up later today!!

I would be very interested in a few of these, but is that shipping to Australia accurate?

I set up Ebay to "calculate" shipping based on location. I can do a separate calculation for you. How many items boxes and blisters are you interested in?

Let me message you, mate.

BTW, if anyone purchases $150 or more in miniatures, I'll throw in a free Confrontation mini. You can pick the clan you are interested in, and I'll do my best to give you a few options.

Cheers,
    jim

Just added a bunch of limited editions.

Cheers,
    jim

The first bunch of auctions ends in 16 hours. Just thought I'd let everyone know.

Cheers,
    jim

Looks like most everyone who wants these live in Europe/Australia. Shipping worldwide is ridiculously expensive, but I've updated my shipping costs on ebay. I'll probably lose $10-$30 per shipment depending where it's going, but I'd like to see these go to someone who can use them.

Cheers,
    jim
    Last edited by sivousplay; 10-29-2014 at 07:14 PM.

Hello, just added some more very rare Confrontation minis: Le Bourreau, Isabeau the Secret, Griffin Minelayer, and Tanath.

Also added some OOP metal Games Workshop Sisters of Battle, Seraphim, and Mordheim Sisters of Sigmar, Augur, Marianna Chevaux.

Also added a bunch of brand new Mithril miniatures at a better price than you can get from Mithril.

Cheers,
    jim