Please update the faction stat cards on the website with ALL of the units!!!

Thread: Please update the faction stat cards on the website with ALL of the units!!!

Default Please update the faction stat cards on the website with ALL of the units!!!

PLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know they are in the updated rulebook (which I could only find by combing through KS updates) but it would be so much better if they were all on www.wrathofkings.com.

It's a pain in the butt to scroll through each of the rulebook pages to see the unit stats. I love being able to see the cards side by side on the website so I can quickly compare stats, check out unit synergies, etc, but there are so many missing!

We're in the middle of a number of updates to our sites, I'll see what we can do.
    Throne of Angels

Are you WATCHING?

AKA - AngelicOne

Quote Originally Posted by CMON Derek View Post
    We're in the middle of a number of updates to our sites, I'll see what we can do.
    Thanks Derek!

No sir, still on the list, however the person who did our web work has left the company, and since we're a small company (there's less than 20 of us here) we have to prioritize things. We're working on getting a number of our web sites up to date still.
    Throne of Angels

Are you WATCHING?

AKA - AngelicOne

Wasting my life taking access classes when I should be working on "go to work with Oz Man at CMoN 101: webdesign". Colleges offer that, right?

Unhappy

Is this still gonna be done any time soon? Its been a few months now since we seen the finals rules

I do know that it is still on the list. I'll check in with the brand manager for an update.
    Throne of Angels

Are you WATCHING?

AKA - AngelicOne

My scrap-booking skills are definitely coming in handy. Printing pages from the pdf and cutting out the unit stats to glue onto new pages so I can see them all in one place.

YOU CAN'T KEEP THE CANADIANS DOWN CMON!

Viva La Canadia!!! :P

I'll poke the brand manager again tomorrow for ya Xav.
    Throne of Angels

Are you WATCHING?

AKA - AngelicOne

Quote Originally Posted by CMON Derek View Post
    Viva La Canadia!!! :P

I'll poke the brand manager again tomorrow for ya Xav.
    Woot! Success at last! Thanks Derek! You can now be an honorary Canadian!

Are the Base size on the cards accurate? There seems to be some changes...

Anyways if following the base size on the cards, i think i am missing one 40mm base...