Just joined - How do I upload Pictures?

Thread: Just joined - How do I upload Pictures?

Default Just joined - How do I upload Pictures?

Hello guys,

I just signed up and want to upload some of my Pictures. However it doesnt seem to work. FAQ says I have to click on the "my pictures" button on the top right corner of the screen but when I do so I am getting logged off and there is no option to upload anything. I just end up on the starting page with news from this site (Auctions Ending today, New on Coolminiornot:... etc).

Am I missing something or is something wrong with my account? Surely it can't be too complicated to upload pics here but I can't figure out how.

Any help would be welcome.

Shaengar
    Last edited by Shaengar; 10-25-2014 at 08:06 PM.

There is something funky with the site right now. I can't browse pics signed in and can't access my gallery. I can only sign into the forums right now. There may be some maintenance going on - or a little bug. It'll be back to normal soon.
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

https://linktr.ee/AlmostPerftec

I suspect a database service hasn't loaded properly.
    I see something 'vaguely similar' at work.
    Means I have to apply (or threaten to apply) servicing via a Birmingham Screwdriver.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Thanks for response guys. Thought it was only me.

I haven't been able to upload either--I go through the process (the pic is the proper size) and then I get this error:

move_uploaded_file(/home/coolmini/www/pics/pics16/img544e99c778661) [<a href='function.move-uploaded-file'>function.move-uploaded-file</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

move_uploaded_file(/home/coolmini/www/pics/pics16/img544e99c778661) [<a href='function.move-uploaded-file'>function.move-uploaded-file</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

I have the same problem Conquistadork, and it´s the first time I have it. Anyone knows if it´s a Cool Mini error? Or maybe we are doing something wrong...

Im having the same issue
    Theres nothing we can do on our side?

Me too. We are all newbies, so it may only be affecting us. Bummer!

Been trying for a couple of days to upload images now, but getting the same error as above.

Me too, so don't worry, its not just noobs!
    -Peter

Cooler than the other side of the pillow...