A WIP Thread by Fluisterwoud - Page 63
Page 63 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1472

Thread: A WIP Thread by Fluisterwoud

She’s a little bit terrifying. Colour tones work really well and the standard of painting is as high as it usually is with you

very nice indeed, great colours and traditions between them, very eery looking.

Thanks guys! About to start another figure, so first I began the base:

This will be a nice snowy base, the mini has a cape that will get some freehand and the flat part will also have some freehand that may tie into the cape.

looking forward to that base looks good. great looking bust zooming in you have got the eyes down they are great. cool stippling and mixing of the colours.

Very nice progress flu and I love that shield and same goes for the bust- very cool.

Oh man, she is beautiful and terrifying at the same time. We'll done on the coloring
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

It is really cool seeing how all those colors interact with each other. Ver cool

Really like the cork staircase. What did you use for the rocky-bits?
    if it's not a dwarf, i'm not interested.

Thanks everyone, this bust is a lot of fun to paint, Black Crow makes some great stuff.

Larry, it's tree bark and apoxie sculpt to fill in the gaps.

Darn I had lost everyone threads that I had saved, I ll try to get back into it!! I love the eyes you did on the bust and great start on the base, looking forward to see it develop.

Spirit of the Forest (Naamah bust) is now finished and up at P&P http://www.puttyandpaint.com/projects/16033

imgur seems to be broken right now so I can't post any pics in this thread, but if you click the link you'll see it

In other news, I got an airbrush fro Christmas and some Stynylrez primer so I've been getting all my upcoming projects ready. Just couldn't wait to use my new toy. I'm sure I'll only use it for priming and some base coats, but that'll shave hours off my projects. From around 50 hours to 49. lol

bust is also up in the cmon gallery: http://www.coolminiornot.com/421425?browseid=4656103
    Thanks to those of you that voted already.

This was my last completed project for 2017, I feel I made some good strides this year, now it's time to keep pushing forward and get better.
    Happy new year, everyone!

Yes you did bud!!! Happy new year stay safe!!!

Been a while since I updated, currently working on a Young Miniatures bust:

Looking good mate. I particularly like the textures on the helmet.
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Thanks 10, trying to up my texture game on this guy. Another update:

Agree with 10, the helmet is really well done,well all of it looks good but the helmet an particular

That's looking great , the hat especially so