A WIP Thread by Fluisterwoud - Page 67
Page 67 of 74 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1472

Thread: A WIP Thread by Fluisterwoud

This is looking excellent, another fan of the meaty neck here

The painting and base construction looks amazing. I do have to say for some reason every time I look at the barbarian I keep thinking of The Rock.

WOW thats looking amazing Buddy! loving the dragon and the skin tones. great comp hope the water effects go well!

Absolutely fantastic job man, this is going to look really good... that dragons head is great!!!

Thanks all, the water went smoothly and the base is pretty much done. Unfortunately I was hit with a sickness that knocked me out of commission for a few days so not a lot of painting has been done until today. So here's where the guy is at now:

Excellent ferkin job derek - lifelike , alive , reslistic portrayal!!!

Derek what kind of long grass is that on the base!!!?

Thanks guys. Joce, I was thinking about a tattoo but I gave up on the idea. Maybe if I had started the project earlier...
    BAM, it's called Green Line from Fredericus Rex, I picked a few different colors of it from the CMON shop during the Black Friday sale.

Thanks maestro !!!

Another update, so many small details on the this model...

First off this rocks I live the skin tone best ever on a barbarian/ secondly it looks like a jam you know the thought and also reminds me of the steak I had the other night!!!lol this piece is a real winner derek!!

Lol, Everytime I see him I crack up because I here him saying...Heeeeeyyyyyyyyy.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

its looking really good, the skin tones are spot on. and i really like the contrast of the strong saturated colours you have used elsewhere. works really well

Gotta say, even though it's an old post of it...I absolutely LOVE that sub zero!
    BLAH BLAH...blah.

Great work mate.
    I wonder who he is pointing at ?
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

This is a cocky looking barbarian. The whole scene is awesome Flu, really top notch stuff

Barbarian looks excellent FW, lush skin tones and texture work throughout on the Barb and his friend on the floor. Only comment would be to maybe make the blood on the T-bone end of the lizard/dragon neck a little darker.

Thanks all! BAM, I wouldn't recommend eating this. Epoxy and Tamiya Clear Red probably don't mix well in the human digestive system. Beradical, thanks, that was the first bust I ever did, wish they still made it, I'd love to give it another shot now that I have a few more years of experience under my belt. Hairster, have no fear, that is something that will happen.

Update time, after many hours of work, looks like only a few small things have been worked on. lol