Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1370

Thread: A WIP Thread by Fluisterwoud

And 10, yes I too wonder who's he is pointing at...

Looking super good now man, the orange of the pelt is looking brilliant... and water effect turned out great by the looks. All round exceptional work.

Fantastic as allllllways!!!!

Alright, late night update time, axe edition:

Ha that's great! As well as reading 40k books I have been working on casting resin for some 3d prints after being very dis pleased with the amount of bubbles I have gone home made styles and made a degasser chamber and a presure pot to lessen the bubbles in the resin. Not as good as professionals but good enough to have to recast the silicon mold as I never degassed it and under pressure the air bubbles deform the mold thus deform the resin (hahaha). But Im learning a lot so much so I think I clear resin base might be in order soon. maybe one like the massive voodoo chaps been making.

Back to your work love the base, I had a chuckle when I saw "your Next!". Axe and other NMM is looking great. Its a little while ago you did the belt but that center brass colour is fantastic looking.

Stunning paint job on this, the sculpt is a little odd, he looks like he's just spotted a fair maiden after doing something heroic and he's giving the old point and wink at her

This is a level up!!!!! Funny think Derek is every time he does a new model it’s a level up imho!!!well done young man!!!

Nice work Flu, I can just imagine him throwing some cocky line to the next monster/maiden.

The reds in particular are nice and vibrant
    error 404: signature not found

Thanks guys, Canny a clear base would be pretty cool. A thing I learned about lessening the bubbles is to keep the resin warm while stirring it. So I'll have the cup the resin is in sit in a bowl of very warm water, seems to work alright. That plus your current setup might work out. BAM, gotta treat it like a video game, every mini is a new boss fight worth massive XP. lol

Alright, barbarian is like 95% done now. Still needs a few tweaks in places, need to redo that sword gem, fill in the gap on his right arm, other various things. But here is now:

very nice I will have a better look on the pc rather than my phone tonight.

Alright, here's a couple of parting shots before the barbarian is packed up for CB:

In other news, my English Man-at-Arms bust won a bronze in Figure Mentors' ArtQuest 2017 competition.

Quote Originally Posted by fluisterwoud View Post
    In other news, my English Man-at-Arms bust won a bronze in Figure Mentors' ArtQuest 2017 competition.
    Congrats mate!

The barbarian will do well at CB I’m sure. Certainly looks excellent
    error 404: signature not found

DAMN! You wrapped this one up like nothing IN the pocket! Nice Flu, have fun and stay safe at CB, wish I had money... I could be with the GANG!

It should do very well there . Fantastic painting well done

Really nice job FW....congrats on the bronze and all the best for CB!

Congratulations Fluister! And good luck at CB!
    Feel free to come by my WIP or have a look into my Gallery
    Voted on 5377 out of 235568 minis, and also left 847 comments on Cmon Gallery.

Congrats on the Bronze win and I can't wait to see the barbarian next week at Adepticon.

Gorgeous, and you did it so quickly! Congrats on the bronze and hope to hear good news about CB!