Looking for mini range with modern teenage kids

Thread: Looking for mini range with modern teenage kids

Default Looking for mini range with modern teenage kids

I've been looking for modern teenage kids (13-19 years old) minis for some time. I write and like to do minis for my characters - and since I do a look of MG writing, I have a lot of teenage kids as characters.

I like the 28mm - 32mm size and am a big fan of Rackham. What this means is that I like more dynamic poses and not the chunky one blob of metal minis. The only company I have found so far is Hasslefree, which makes the kids with the hoody and sword, and a few others. But I'm just not the biggest fan of their style.

So I was wondering if anyone knew of any mini companies out there that do some teenage kids. I don't care if they have swords, guns, etc. and really, even if they aren't modern, I'd still like to check out some fantasy or sci-fi teenage kids.

Thanks!
    Turning lead into gold is easy, pour it into a Rackham mold. -Mr_Maxime

Hod's Chaos Dwarfs

Hod's Karag Dum Throng

Hod's Space Boars

Hasslefree come to mind. They've minis inspired by their own nippers that may actually be younger, but also minis of not-buffy and not-willow that could work.

I've taken a second look at the Hasslefree stuff and there is some pretty good minis there. I think I found a few that could work for me.

So which ones are supposed to be the kids of the sculptor?
    Turning lead into gold is easy, pour it into a Rackham mold. -Mr_Maxime

Hod's Chaos Dwarfs

Hod's Karag Dum Throng

Hod's Space Boars

Quote Originally Posted by HodRod View Post
    So which ones are supposed to be the kids of the sculptor?
    All of them, Kev has a bucketful of Anklebiters, Rugrats, mini sales gremlins.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Glad you said, because I couldn't remember. Memory like a, whossname, colander type thing.