Rivet Wars Mega Battle

Thread: Rivet Wars Mega Battle

Default Rivet Wars Mega Battle

Check out this great write up on a Rivet Wars Mega Battle. Some great pics. It looks like it was a really fun and gigantic game.

http://zac.calgarygamers.net/tableto...rs-mega-battle

Attached Images Attached Images  

Ted you should check out how CMON ruin your game's future in europe without any explanation
    Supportes TES CouleurS et embrasse TA Douille !

Unfortunately this just serves to make me even more P@@@@d as I, and every other EU backer, should have had these weeks ago.

Apologies for that guys. It's tough not to get excited when I see someone enjoying the game and all the new stuff but I can imagine how frustrating it is to you all especially not really knowing where your goods are at. Jon, thanks for the heads up. And Hithero, sorry as well. I did see the update today so I'm hoping you all will get your stuff soon and that'll take some of the sting out of this experience.

Thanks for the photo. I am really excited about these all going to retail. Can't wait to get that much on the table!

I really think this is cool. I wish they used the handy-dandy scenerio editor to tell us the DPs and Rivets used. This looks fantastically huge!!!
    ~Lieutenant Nathaniel Flint of the Landship Scorpios

Quote Originally Posted by comedianmasta View Post
    I really think this is cool. I wish they used the handy-dandy scenerio editor to tell us the DPs and Rivets used. This looks fantastically huge!!!
    I didn't use the Scenario Editor and we just tossed out tiles until we had a pleasant looking map :-) We used 6DPs and 2 Rivets a turn to maximize the chaos and figures on the table and had a line of three objectives across the middle of the table. The game was played to 20 VPs and was marvelous fun despite the lack of any planning :-)

This looks brilliant!!!

It's great reading the write up to; I'm glad your event went well I saw a few adverts for it, I didn't expect so many photos

I'd be interested to know how much the Allied team lost by.

Can't wait to hear about your next one!
    Rivet Wars Scenario Editor - http://www.tehill.net/RivetWars

Quote Originally Posted by Decar View Post
    I'd be interested to know how much the Allied team lost by.
    We lost by 10 VP :-( We had a very early lead but by mid game the Blight team had a series of very good Secret Mission cards that they were able to parlay into a decent lead and then took the game .