How to be a man..... - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How to be a man.....

I keep opening the door too and fortunately it doesn\'t smell like dirty socks and sports equipmentlol

Default Hopefully....

Originally posted by DarkStar
    ...now, if you could just do something about Tony Blair and we could just do something about Bush, this world would be a safer place for us to joke about it.
    ..we are both working hard on that (those) little problems. You have an advantage over us though. You have a credible opposition/alternative...we don\'t:(

Sturmhalo

A real man will wear a t-shirt or short sleeved shirt out, without a jacket any time of year, regardless of temperature or weather conditions.

Originally posted by barkel
    \"Excuse me honey. Trying to conserve water, you understand.\"
    barkel
    R Kelly...

Originally posted by Evil Dave
    A real man will butterfly badage a wound that should have at least 20 sticthes in it.
    Sheet. I remember one time I ground the skin off one of my fingers in a machine shop. toilet paper and electrical tape. I have done the butterfly thing on large cuts though.. and of course it didn\'t hurt.
    :D

Another one here guys.

doesn\'t matter what you caught. when a man goes fishing it is always *extends both arms* this big... but it got away. So conviently there is no proof. \"BUT IT WAS ON THE HOOK I SWEAR!\"

Default Credible Opposition/Alternative ???

My GOD man, You MUST be joking.
    John Kerry flops around more than a one-legged cat trying to bury shit on a frozen pond....lol
    Credible...? me thinks not

Prefer the house of pancakes analogy.

@Darkstar
    Just making sure you know I did see the footnote on your comment and you saw the smileys on mine.:D
    I work with a rugby player and guess the look on his face when the monday after a game I ask him if he scored any touchdowns.:o
    As for Tony Blair ,,,,I think he might be seeing himself off, but like finn said who else have we got.

Default credible

Doesn\'t matter over here. President Cheney will rig this election for his puppet like he did the last time.

Hmmm... The emperor sits on the golden throne hasn\'t said anything intelligent in ages. The president sits in the oval office hasn\'t said anything intelligent in ages. The emperor is made fun of by chaos, orks, and dark eldar. The president is made fun of by democrats, the media, and late night talk show hosts. The emperor took a serious hit fighting the last great leader of chaos. The president took a major dip in the polls fighting the last major evil dictator. The emperor is a major tool for the Inquisition. The president is a major tool for the oil comanies. The emperor started the space marines. The president was in the National Guard. The emperor had twenty sons, ten turned out good, ten bad. The president has two daughters....

Did I miss anything?

Default Fair enough..

Originally posted by KTHULHU
    My GOD man, You MUST be joking.
    John Kerry flops around more than a one-legged cat trying to bury shit on a frozen pond....lol
    Credible...? me thinks not

Send the bugger over here then cos he\'s twice the man of any of our challengers...:D

I\'d bet good money you have never even heard of Michael Howard or Charles Kennedy?

Right???

Neither had I. I had to do a Google search:flip:

Okay, here\'s another one,

A real man has, at least once in his life, thought of a way to hotwire a \"clapper\" unit to his remote so that when it was lost, all you\'d have to do is clap and it would beep.

I wonder why they don\'t put a \"page\" button on the TV that signals the remote to emit a beeping noise. Like almost all cordless phones come standard with? There\'s an idear.

@Klute, of course...I knew you were just taking the pee pee...

In regards to Kerry vs. Bush... One thing is for certain. Bush is an idiot. Kerry has changed position from time to time, he\'s a politician, it goes with the job, but he seems at the very least more intelligent than our current resident RedNeck.
    Man, that debate the other night, that was just embarrassing for Bush, I almost felt bad for him. If I would have been debating him, I would have taken one of my 30 second rebuttals just to point my finger at him and laugh hysterically.
    As far as trading wit was concernded, he definately brought a knife to a gunfight. lollollol

How can you call a man who graduated from Harvard an idiot?
    Now Bush may not be a debator, myself I think Kerry is a Master Debator, but I did not vote for Bush to debate, I voted for him to lead.
    I remember Kerry\'s contributions to our Vietnam Vets and I will never forgive.

As this is going quickly into the forbidden zone of politics, I believe this should be dropped before the flames begin.

TW_JaM

A real man has, at least once in his life, thought of a way to hotwire a \"clapper\" unit to his remote so that when it was lost, all you\'d have to do is clap and it would beep.
    That\'s why I dont have a cordless mouse :D

Default Hah! Got you there...

I have a First Class degree from a five star university and I am still an idiot Not to mention the Masters Degree..

GWB graduated in the same way Prince Charles graduated - No one dared fail them ..idiot or not..,;)

Yes, finn, but I would not call you an idiot, however what you call yourself is entirely up to you.:D

*edit*
    Also I\'m sure you know quite intelligent people who just aren\'t that good with the snappy reparte\', It doesn\'t mean they\'re idiots.

Default A proud idiot...

I am not trying to rule the (so-called) free world however....:innocent:

*EDIT* Most geniuses I have met generally don\'t end up as sports coaches either....???

...and all of them had a basic grasp of the English language:innocent:

Umm, I hate to break the news to you, but Bush graduated from Yale not Harvard.

Ted Kazyncski graduated from Harvard...you know, the unibomber...

whatever...the point I\'m trying to make is that not all people are good public speakers, and not all great public speakers are geniuses.
    To call someone an idiot for their public speaking prowess is not really a fair judgement call.

*edit*
    A real man does not make idle threats.
    A real man stands by the things he says.
    A real man does the best he can, to do the right thing.

Can anyone say that the leaders of the UN are real men?

Default yale

With enough money, even Carrot top could graduate from Yale or Harvard or Oxford.
    Remember, sometimes bad students graduate from good schools and good students graduate from bad schools. At least that is what is taught at the Commissariat. It is what if anything, you do with your education that really matters.

A real man does not make idle threats.
    A real man stands by the things he says.
    A real man does the best he can, to do the right thing.

Can anyone say that the leaders of the UN are real men?
    I thought you just said you weren\'t going to discuss politics? Though after reading your comments in the \"Team America: World Police\" discussion I think perhaps you\'re itching for a politial flame war. I would suggest Fark.com. There \'s always lively political trash-talk happening there, in between the \"Strongbad E-mails\" and the boobies links.

@No Such Agency
    I never said I wasn\'t going to talk politics, I suggested we drop the subject, however, the subject was not dropped.
    You cannot bash one side and then not expect people from the other side to speak out.
    Much like you cannot insult and stereotype an entire group of people, ie. calling all Americans arrogant, and not expect a retaliation.