Double pics

Thread: Double pics

Default Double pics

Is it just me, or when you press pic button in the comment box above, it tends to double post the pics? Noticed this on other people's posts too...
    ​You are ranked 1 out of 9149 artists.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

Blog Entries

Yeah, could we please get this worked out? I think it is really detrimental to the forums. It makes it hard to make nice looking posts and even harder to read other peoples posts when your scrollign through double pictures. I know there are work arounds, like linking to the pic instead of uploading, but that seems like a big headache.

Thanks!

The pictures get shown both in the tex box and in the attachment box, you can remove the <Bracket> reference and then the pic will only show once, but only at the bottom of your post, there might be a setting to not show attachment pictures somewhere in settings but idk
    CMON painter born and raised, soft seven and proud
    Gblaw studio online
    My latest, thanks for watching

Anyone know what happened to the forum? The double posting started a few months ago but before that was not an issue. What changed? At the same time some other issues popped up, like the artist ranking script stopped functioning. The ranking is a minor annoyance, but I agree with Demi, the double posting pictures makes the forum harder to read. Please try and fix this!