Article: Batten down the hatches mateys there be a Kickstarter blowin' in!

Thread: Article: Batten down the hatches mateys there be a Kickstarter blowin' in!

Default Article: Batten down the hatches mateys there be a Kickstarter blowin' in!

good luck with this (actually you don't need it, already funded + first SG is achived), but not backing any CMON until the missing ones (Arcadia Quest, Wrath of Kings) are here (with AQ it can be in a week, but with WoK... I expect it around may in the EU based on the last few cmon eu shipping in KS).

Yeah I am failing to see what you need a KS for here? To sell the game?

KS is not a store -- what do you need more money for in the case of this particular product?

Also, you are the ones who spammed my email about the new KS, so, yes, I felt the need to reply.

Hi MAXXxxx AQ should be shipping anytime now from Germany. We know that the container arrived and you should get a tracking number very soon. As for WOK, EU orders are being packed in China, we should have an update for you soon. Thank you for your support in our different projects.

- David

David, please tell me something about the quality of the miniatures. They are like these from Zombicide or more like these from Wrath of Kings (hard plastic) ?

For me as collector, more important is the quality of the minis than the game itself.

The sculpts of the minis are AMAZING - do you have the intention to cast it also in resin or metal? Because it would be a shame to make it only in plastic.

Please give us the chance to buy it in resin or metal too.

Hi Alek, these mini are for a boardgame, so they will be like Zombicide, but we will be launching a high quality resin version sometime next year.

It's great news - I will buy the resin minis too ! ...

Becouse I've already took a part in your Rum & Bones Kickstarter :-)