Home Rule: Scenario only completed after all the pve quests are done at least once

Thread: Home Rule: Scenario only completed after all the pve quests are done at least once

Lightbulb Home Rule: Scenario only completed after all the pve quests are done at least once

So i was playing Arcadia with some friends and in the end of a scenario, it seemed a little shallow to just kill one boss of the map and a hero for another guild and "win" the scenario.
    So we talked about that, and decided that in order to progress to other scenario we would win only when all the PVE quests were done at least once.

I know that sometimes it happens even without this home rule, but most of the time, in our case, this wasn't happening.

This made our campaing more meaningfull, feeling that we completed everything that a scenario could offer. Since we don't have to play every scenario of the campaing circles, we at least play it complete.
    So, u guys have any other Home Rules for Arcadia? What do you think of this rule that my group is using?

Quote Originally Posted by diegoveron View Post
    So i was playing Arcadia with some friends and in the end of a scenario, it seemed a little shallow to just kill one boss of the map and a hero for another guild and "win" the scenario.
    So we talked about that, and decided that in order to progress to other scenario we would win only when all the PVE quests were done at least once.

I know that sometimes it happens even without this home rule, but most of the time, in our case, this wasn't happening.

This made our campaing more meaningfull, feeling that we completed everything that a scenario could offer. Since we don't have to play every scenario of the campaing circles, we at least play it complete.
    So, u guys have any other Home Rules for Arcadia? What do you think of this rule that my group is using?
    The rule is 3 quests completed, but at least 1 pve and 1 pvp have to be completed to end the scenario. I do agree that most often the scenario is ended by 2 pvp and 1 pve. The scenario pve quests usually give either a title and/or reward. Which I feel like that is enough so people end the scenario with 2pve and 1 pvp. The titles are rather strong in some cases. For example "Lord of the eagles" allows that player to be the only person to complete the pve quest to get the reward weapon. So in that case they have to complete the scenario with 2pve quests if they want the reward card.

Our only house rule is that the amulet of retribution does not exist.

We're also going to try and even out the draft by separating out the characters into three power levels, and even out how many good and poor characters we each get.

odin... did you try making it so only crits work for the ammy of retribution? That's our idea to fix that item.

I think requiring both pve quests to be finished might be okay for 2 player but 2 player is a bit odd imo. I think if you tried it for 4 player games it would make them last really long and gold would be even less useful than it already is.