US Shipping has started

Thread: US Shipping has started

Default US Shipping has started

At least as far as I can tell.

I just received some Kickstarter items in the mail today.

I figure this is good news for US shipping (I live in the US).

People who ordered zcide promos only have reported receiving their crossover minis. Did you order the full set or just promos? This is very important, it's the difference in me sitting at the computer or sprinting to the mailbox wearing only a bath-robe!

Quote Originally Posted by Keats View Post
    People who ordered zcide promos only have reported receiving their crossover minis. Did you order the full set or just promos? This is very important, it's the difference in me sitting at the computer or sprinting to the mailbox wearing only a bath-robe!
    Hmm..might want to stay inside as its sunday. Unless you didn't get your mail yesterday.

I haven't received anything yet, but my mailman seems to be 3 days behind everyone else.
    "I was too distracted by the ladies to be scared of your bear. That is the second weirdest sentence I have ever typed on this site o_O"- Zab

"Paint flavored coffee is the bestest!"-me

Brush Brother Moetle

Take a peek you might learn something or teach me something :-)

http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...tic-Wonderland

I snuck into the bedroom and got some clothes to go to the mailbox, nothing but bills, and a magazine from my wife's college asking for more money (on top of what she already paid in tuition. I think we are only going to see the promos going out for a little while. It does appear that the container ship made port last night; we may here something soon after customs clears the containers.

From the Xenoshyft KS Update:

"Even as we speak our vessel containing the US order for Wrath of Kings is sitting, blocked, outside port- no known ETA on when it will be able to dock and unload."

EDIT: There's a WoK update about it as well. Happened across the Xeno one first.

Last edited by Xavarir; 12-08-2014 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keats View Post
    Well... I ordered the Teknes stuff, but they sent me the Zombicide minis on accident. They're currently getting me a shipping label so that I can send it back to them, and I think they'll be sending me my pledge along with everyone else.

But, yeah- it looks like they're only sending out Z-Cide until after customs (which takes a random amount of time).

Are non KS ever going to be able to buy this game? I've almost given up hope of ever playing this game...

Wrath of Kings is available for preorder in a few places already, the shipment which is currently in customs probably has some retail stock in it too. So...? Order and patiently wait? BTW, the shipping that was mentioned earlier was just zcide promos. It will be soon, don't lose hope!

wait until people start getting it then check e-bay ... as I'm sure not the only person who's other half will go "do you need another game" and have to off load a faction (or 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Nat View Post
    wait until people start getting it then check e-bay ... as I'm sure not the only person who's other half will go "do you need another game" and have to off load a faction (or 2)
    This made me chuckle. I get to use the 'but it's for work honey' line.
    Throne of Angels

Are you WATCHING?

AKA - AngelicOne

Unfortunately, that won't work for most of us, Oz.

I need to get a different job...!

Theres a job that lets me have lots of minis and get away with it.... where do I sign?

You got to fight Derek for it. Might be an issue.