What do you think of my new sig

Thread: What do you think of my new sig

WurzagUdUraZahuba

Default What do you think of my new sig

Is it to subtle or is it actually funny?

if you have to ask you are trying too hard mate.

WurzagUdUraZahuba

It\'s not like I\'m some Cyril fanboy (although his stuff is great). I\'m more just trying to poke a little fun at all the people who call him god like.

Default clever...

very subtle and clever.

Do you have the little bracelet? WWCD?

Originally posted by WurzagUdUraZahuba
    It\'s not like I\'m some Cyril fanboy (although his stuff is great). I\'m more just trying to poke a little fun at all the people who call him god like.
    *Heats up paintbrush*

Maybe the taste of hot sable will change your mind....

All hail Cyril of Abati!!

WurzagUdUraZahuba

All right! Two out of three ain\'t bad. I\'m keeping it. Nelson, Settle down man, I don\'t want anyone to get hurt. You don\'t have to go all Jihad on me!

You don\'t have to go all Jihad on me!
    careful, or he\'ll come round to your place with a load of yellow and blue strips greenstuff strapped to him, threatening to mix them

Orginal gepostet von Avicenna
    You don\'t have to go all Jihad on me!
    careful, or he\'ll come round to your place with a load of yellow and blue strips greenstuff strapped to him, threatening to mix them
    \"I am not afraid to use this Acetone! And this squirt bottle is filled with Brake Fluid!\" :D

WurzagUdUraZahuba

Oh god. We live in the same province too. I bet he could be at my house in an hour. I think tonight I\'m going to gather all my Goblin Spearmen and put them infront of my bedroom door with the spears pointing up in the air. I should probably have my pin-vise under my pillow too.

Yeah, we do live in the same province!! Just lemme get my canoe out, and I\'ll be there, allowing for rapids, snow, and bear attacks, in about 3 weeks!!

(For an added element of suprise, I\'ll actually take four weeks. That sucker won\'t know what hit him. Owen, you are a genius! *claps himself on the back*)

By the way Peter, I would not dream of stooping to such a reprehensible, barbaric terrorist tactic. I will instead commence a bliztkreig (sorry, \"shock and awe\") campaign on his house with spray primer grenades.

If that doesn\'t work, I can try more insiduous forms of biological warfare, such as sending him letters full of flock and scenic snow.

I totally think that it is much better than

What would WurzagUdUraZahuba do?

which is what I hear Cyril is thinking of using.

Most Gods have the manners of a spoiled three year old./ Robert Heinlein