Miniature Exchange #38 [ ME38 ] - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Miniature Exchange #38 [ ME38 ]

Quote Originally Posted by Jike Ichi View Post
    And finally a big heavy bulk of a figure. What? Hehehee, that one has some years and I'm not very sure how to attach his head. Looks very interesting.
    This guy is an old Warzone miniature, a Nepharite of Demnogonis.
    I undercoated it and it took dust on my painting desk for years, then when I started to paint it I have found another one already Painted in a job lot I bought.
    So I sent it to you as a (quite heavy!) "bonus".
    And yes, the head is quite a pain to attach correctly

Here's a pic of how the miniature should look when finished:
    Name:  NephofDem.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  38.5 KB
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

My personal page on Lost Minis Wiki

I have recieved both of my packages last night.. I will get some pics up this evening. My thanks to Beowulf and Maximus007

Quote Originally Posted by Khonner View Post
    I have recieved both of my packages last night.. I will get some pics up this evening. My thanks to Beowulf and Maximus007
    pics... pics... pics... please
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

Received some heat miniatures from Dmcc please unflagged. Will post pics soon

As promised. First up is from Maximus007..

A shield trooper, couple of reaper figs, a rabbit dude and something that looks like an orc. Thanks Max!

Next is from Beowulf..

Couple of reaper bones, 2 high elfs, some historical gun, a pair of dice and 2 other grey figures, but no clue what they are.. I appreciate it Beowulf!

I'm pretty happy with this round of exchange.

2 packages in one day ;-) thank you to both parties ...Name:  2015-01-31 10.54.57.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  1.34 MB

Name:  2015-01-30 18.40.08.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  1.13 MB

Quote Originally Posted by cucaiothegreat View Post
    Here's a pic of how the miniature should look when finished:
    Ooooooh, so this is where the head is...without the picture I would have had no idea

I have recieved figures. will post them this coming weekend
    work is boring when it gets in the way of my painting.

Today I got a parcel from oistene. A very unusual Deadlands miniatures, plus a nice SF one. Many thanks!
    And please unflag this great guy!

I also got the parcel from Khonner for my nephew. I have given it to him this evening, and it was a great bunch of fantastic miniatures!
    Many thanks to him too!

Pics will follow soon
    Last edited by cucaiothegreat; 02-06-2015 at 02:39 PM.

Just got mine in from Stokerd, Fantastic! Going to make a great addition to my Ten Thunders and Guild Crews.

Cheers mate!

Got my miniatures from Tarreknoire a couple days ago, but have been feeling under the weather. Here's the pic:

Got to admit, I think I'm going to do the green nurse first - I've been wanting to try my hand at larger figures :-)

Came back from vacation today, and found a package in the mail - seems like the pack I got from Tarreknoire is very similar to what stokerd got:

That's a LOT of stuff! What immediately strikes me as very handy, is the brush - I was planning to go and buy some extra brushes this week, in order to teach my kids to paint. Thanks, Tarreknoire!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Beowulf did you get my package? I'm kind of worried right now, as I sent it out immediately after I knew your adress...

@Jake Ichi,

I am sorry it has been a busy weekend, I did indeed get your package. The items were great and I love the chocolate bar. I stared work on a few of the models and will post what I got.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Nice Figures, Good stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by beowulfthehunter View Post
    @Jake Ichi,

I am sorry it has been a busy weekend, I did indeed get your package. The items were great and I love the chocolate bar. I stared work on a few of the models and will post what I got.

Hello everyone, sorry to have disappeared for a while but I was stuck in bed with flu.
    Now I'm back to PC, and even if not well at all will try to keep up with things.

I got a wonderful parcel from Kretcher. Full of great stuff!! He asked if the reserve is still active, and yes is the answer, so I will keep half of the booty for myself and happily use the other half to add models to the Miniature Reserve.

Many thanks
    Last edited by cucaiothegreat; 02-18-2015 at 01:39 PM.

Actually got these last week just before I left to celebrate my anniversary. Looks like a good variety: a dark elder, an elven archer, a machine-gun toting dude, an orc (I think), a barbarian (I think), and a chaos dwarf.

Thanks for the minis, cucaio! And Dmcc, your minis are on the way, sorry for the slow shipping. They should get there Friday.

Cool figures! No worries, ill post pics when they arrive

Default Thanks Strokerd

great figs from Strokerd, Nice Bones Bugbear, Malifaux Teddy,Space Marine , Commisar (i thinkk) and another armed figure soldier type.

Awesome! Thanks again!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/dropkick_daoc/me.jpg