Miniature Exchange #38 [ ME38 ] - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Miniature Exchange #38 [ ME38 ]

responded to senders request for address details and sent out to the people I have to send out to - just waiting on their responses - and ready to go ;-)

Responded to both sender and receiver, I am ready!

Responded to sender and receiver.

Haven't received a reply from Tarreknoire with his shipping address as of yet

The list is now final, so you can start send out your parcels!
    Enjoy!
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

My personal page on Lost Minis Wiki

Both packages are prepped and will be shipped today.

My parcels have been sent out today.
    Hope they arrive soon!
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

replied to all ;-) now thought I had sorry..

sending out both packages Tuesday - sorry for the delay.

yours
    Tarrek

HI, replied now, except to cucaiothegreat will send things tommorow to you, will add some figure for the "i didnt get any" miniatures if that one still exist.

/K
    work is boring when it gets in the way of my painting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kretcher View Post
    will send things tommorow to you, will add some figure for the "i didnt get any" miniatures if that one still exist.

/K
    Yes, the Miniature Reserve is alive and well, and any contribution is really appreciated.
    Many thanks.
    Last edited by cucaiothegreat; 01-27-2015 at 12:27 PM.

Both packages were mailed last night. Hope you guys like them..

Mailed today to Beowulfthehunter and as I know package of Cucaiothegreat is on way to my adress. I'll post a photo as soon as I get it!

Package is in the mail!

two packages mailed ;-) speedy post and enjoy...

Package shipped to erratyk. Waiting on the all-clear to ship to Dmcc

Shipped out Tarreknoire's package today, ETA 10 days

I shipped out yesterday, I expect to show tomorrow or Thursday. I was told the package meant for me was sent out. Now to wait.

Package arrived today! What a fast delivery! There are is Aragorn and Sam from the fellowship in it. A medieval soldier with spear. A Pygmey chieftain????
    A sprue for a Space Marine kind of looking guy!? I could paint him as Adeptus Arbites one...police style..
    And finally a big heavy bulk of a figure. What? Hehehee, that one has some years and I'm not very sure how to attach his head. Looks very interesting.

Thanks for the package cucaiothe great!
    Attached Images Attached Images