OMG - OGRE CHEESE - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OMG - OGRE CHEESE

I agree. There isn\'t really anything wrong with this mini. I look forward to army list. I\'ll buy some of the ogres.

I guess the main problem I have with the ogre kingdoms stuff I\'ve seen so far is the metal models seem too overly detailed to my eye. The plastic ones seem great, a little on the plain side, but with enough room for you to jazz them up however you like. But the king and other characters, just seem a bit over the too over the top to me. I mean, jeez, stuff everywhere.

Default Well he IS the King of all the Ogres...

Or something like that, an issue of WD referred to this dude as the \"Over-Tyrant\".

I like this guy, he wouldn\'t need jazzing up. But I AM curious as to why he has this Henry Tudor look when most of the other ogres look like bastard children of Sumo wrestlers and Gengis Khan\'s Mongol Horde.

Heh, atleast he makes me laugh. I\'d like to see his stats, i doubt he could realy do much like that....

As for cheesyness? Have you not seen the new dress up time maneaters? Pirates and Ninja\'s?.... Ah well, its all good :D

I actually think he\'s a pretty cool mini, but yeah, I\'d like to see the chicken that leg came from!:o

Originally posted by vincegamer
    .., I\'d like to see the chicken that leg came from!:o
    Maybe it\'s the left leg of a roc!

lollol;)