Need Help Replacing Stolen KS Stuff

Thread: Need Help Replacing Stolen KS Stuff

Default Need Help Replacing Stolen KS Stuff

Hey all,

I'll make this brief. The leader of our game group had everything AQ. He painted them all cute and pretty and as a gift for xmas someone from our group got him a battlefoam bag to store everything.

Anyways, he was running loads of scenarios and missions at our flgs to let people try it out and after he was done he asked the store owner if he could put his bag behind the counter, and so he did. Later that night, one of the 40k guys claimed his bag was gone. Turns out someone switched his bag with my friend's and stole all of his Arcadia Quest stuff. Like everything- base, guildmaster, nameless, and the KS single figures.

We all felt pretty bad for him because he always makes the sacrifice for the group and he's always so generous with us that we'd like to try and get everything back but we don't know how. I think the store owner is buying him a new base set (since my friend, essentially, sold all of the store's copies for him). But what can we do about the guildmaster, KS single figures, and nameless? Ebay is out of the question, because we simply can't pull together that much (also my friend is very much against ebay scalping). So is asking for help from CMON. Any suggestions? Or any people out there willing to part with there unwanted stuff (for less than a 3-digit number?)
    Thanks all!

This is terrible to hear! It sounds like your friend was working pretty hard to promote the game. I hope CMON can help you out! Have you tried contacting support@cmon.com ?

It's times like this I wish I'd ordered extra copies of KS exclusives, just to help people who end up like this.
    Rivet Wars Scenario Editor - http://www.tehill.net/RivetWars

Quote Originally Posted by Decar View Post
    This is terrible to hear! It sounds like your friend was working pretty hard to promote the game. I hope CMON can help you out! Have you tried contacting support@cmon.com ?

It's times like this I wish I'd ordered extra copies of KS exclusives, just to help people who end up like this.
    Thanks for the reply, unfortunately they said they cannot give out replacements :/