Any players in the Twin Cities area?

Thread: Any players in the Twin Cities area?

Default Any players in the Twin Cities area?

This tactic seemed to work well for the players of NYC so I thought I'd try it myself. I live in the Minneapolis/Saint Paul Minnesota, and my Wargaming FB group doesn't seem to have anyone interested so I thought I'd try here. So, any players in my area?

I am in the Twin Cities, specifically Saint Paul and would interested in getting together, this however is my first foray into this type of game. Additionally, I have yet to get my shipment though pretty much have everything coming (all 5 armies and additional upgrades) so depending on what you got we may have a large set of game options on our hands.

Awesome! And don't worry, I'm pretty new to this too, and ALSO have yet to get my stuff. I ALSO pledged ancient king. Although I was mostly buying for other friends who I wanted to get into the game (only managed to get one into it). I'm in St. Paul as well. In the highland park area.

Same idea I had, get others excited about it and play with them.... only problem the friend that's interested is in Madison. Anyways, I'm in near Grand Ave & Victoria, not very far at all away.

Yeah, I got one friend who is definitely into it, but another couple that maybe not so much. i only planned on playing Goritsi as my main army. Though I may end up with two extras to sell if my friends don't want them, ideally to someone I can get interested in playing in the Twin Cities.

Hey I live in savage and picked up a bunch of tecknes to paint, but wouldnt say no to playing.

Newbie, please be gentle CaffeineBoy's Avatar

Hey! Sorry I was slow to reply but this forum was pretty dead for a while...

I'm in! I am currently assembling my son's Shael Han and hope to get my own Hadross up and running soon thereafter! I live in Brooklyn Park and can usually be found playing Warmachine/Hordes at the Source or Fantasy Flight Game Center. I get the feeling that routine may be changing, though...

Do join the Facebook group too, if you can. There is some good discussion and were hatching plans for demos around the Twin Cities once the game hits retail.

haha, yeah I think I'm the one who proposed we do demos.

Newbie, please be gentle CaffeineBoy's Avatar

Sweet! Antwan, I presume? Now you know how to find me on all fora... I'm CaffeineBoy pretty much everywhere.

haha good to know. I'm hotfoot in most, though recently I'm sometimes kidflashjr

Count me in for a couple games. I'm working on Nasier and Shael Han. I'm also on the Facebook page and get up to FFG from time to time. Looks like a great game!

Just throwing it out there I'm in Waconia west of Minneapolis and would totally be interested in getting games in at some point. Looking forward to seeing you guys around!

Also a good place to meet up and talk. It's not Wrath of Kings specific but it's still a good group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/164170373683128/