C'Tan

Thread: C'Tan

Default C'Tan

http://www.coolminiornot.com/373391

really great looking conversion, painting and photo.
    But as someone in the comments wrote: a bit too much photoshop? especially on the yellow parts.

I can't really decide, but the bottom pic sure looks like it was rushed and a 'retouch'??? more visible or just a bit stronger Airbrush overspray that strengthens the effect?
    Last edited by MAXXxxx; 02-08-2015 at 06:28 AM.

That might be actual haze from a lighted display. Given the size of the piece the artist could have used powered play lighting under all that foam to literally make it glow. Retouched or not, I like the concept
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Retouched and a suspicions number of votes. Nice concept that i would like to see without the background and photoshop.
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Has a lot of views as well, so it's not that suspicious. Probably been posted on some forums.

Lovely idea, just wished I had thought of it first.

I think the user definitely has control of his paintworks, in this case maybe fiddled effect to enhance the visual effect, and used an appropriate backdrop. It works well and makes for a cool concept.
    The rest of his stuff are solid 9 too so he surely can pull most of it just with his brushes.
    CMON painter born and raised, soft seven and proud
    Gblaw studio online
    My latest, thanks for watching

Greenie, per usual you have thieved the words from my mouth. If his PS was simply to enhance the yellow fireballs, well, good for him.
    ​You are ranked 1 out of 9149 artists.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17