couple of questions concerning rulebook vs downloaded rulepdf

Thread: couple of questions concerning rulebook vs downloaded rulepdf

Default couple of questions concerning rulebook vs downloaded rulepdf

1st, the hardcover book apparently has no reference to losing 1 moral each turn But the KS download rules do. So which is it do you lose one moral each turn?

2nd, in the KS download rule off your commander gains one wound in addition to an 8" SoI. The hardcover rulebook does not indicate this increase to the wound stat. Is that removed from the ruleset?
    There is NO MERCY in this Dojo!

The KS rules are a refined beta....so I'd go with the printed rule set

That was our groups thought, however it is difficult with several of our players using the PDF, and others using the book. As it is listing different rules.

The current pdf (uploaded around two weeks ago) on the wrathofkings.com website is the same as the printed rulebook. I would suggest your players download it to avoid any further confusion.

Note that, if the site still gives you the old book, you will want to clear your cache.
    Last edited by CMON Michael Shinall; 02-13-2015 at 10:02 AM.
    CMON Design and Development Manager
    Designer: A Song of Ice and Fire, Dark Age, Rum & Bones, World of SMOG: Rise of Moloch, Wrath of Kings, Xenoshyft, Bloodborne, Masters of the Universe: Clash for Eternia

Ok great i just 're downloaded it and it was the same, so I will try clearing the cashe thanks