Problems with package received in Italy

Thread: Problems with package received in Italy

Default Problems with package received in Italy

I have received a huge package of miniatures but watching my order list a lot of things are still missing. I live in Italy. Is it supposed to receive another package?

My name is Gianluca Barzaghi.

I have the list of things ordered through kickstarter and the list of things received if you need.

Thanks!

You need to contect support about this. It won't be seem here on the forum.

This is from the last update:

Shipping Update and Support Request Information 3/5/2015

Greetings backers,
    Just a short update today on the current status of fulfillment and what you should do if you’ve received pledges with any missing or damaged items.
    We’ve completed fulfillment to USA, Canada, and to Central and South America from the USA Hub. Further, we’ve received confirmation that the EU Hub and the APAC Hub has completed their fulfillment.
    As mentioned in the previous update we were still waiting on the on the AU and NZ tracking numbers. I can confirm that we’ve got those now, and they’ve been uploaded into the system. If you have NOT received your tracking number please contact support@cmon.com and we’ll assist you.
    On March 9th (03-09-2015), we’ll begin accepting support tickets for any missing or damaged parts. To file a support ticket please send an e-mail to support@cmon.com. Please include your shipping address in your e-mail. For damaged parts, please include a picture of the damaged product in your e-mail. It may take a few days for us to respond to your request and we’d like to thank you for your patience.
    We’re just as excited as you are that we’ve gotten to this point. Like you, many in the CMON office have begun building their own factions in a race to get them table-ready, and play some games. We deeply appreciate all of your support. We look forward to what is to come!
    Best Regards,
    The CMON Team

Quote Originally Posted by oistene View Post
    You need to contect support about this. It won't be seem here on the forum.

This is from the last update:

Shipping Update and Support Request Information 3/5/2015

Greetings backers,
    Just a short update today on the current status of fulfillment and what you should do if you’ve received pledges with any missing or damaged items.
    We’ve completed fulfillment to USA, Canada, and to Central and South America from the USA Hub. Further, we’ve received confirmation that the EU Hub and the APAC Hub has completed their fulfillment.
    As mentioned in the previous update we were still waiting on the on the AU and NZ tracking numbers. I can confirm that we’ve got those now, and they’ve been uploaded into the system. If you have NOT received your tracking number please contact support@cmon.com and we’ll assist you.
    On March 9th (03-09-2015), we’ll begin accepting support tickets for any missing or damaged parts. To file a support ticket please send an e-mail to support@cmon.com. Please include your shipping address in your e-mail. For damaged parts, please include a picture of the damaged product in your e-mail. It may take a few days for us to respond to your request and we’d like to thank you for your patience.
    We’re just as excited as you are that we’ve gotten to this point. Like you, many in the CMON office have begun building their own factions in a race to get them table-ready, and play some games. We deeply appreciate all of your support. We look forward to what is to come!
    Best Regards,
    The CMON Team

Email sent to the support. Many thanks. If you want, you can delete the thread.