Miniature Exchange #39 [ ME39 ] - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Miniature Exchange #39 [ ME39 ]

I shipped out this past Monday and given my guy is in the same state, he should have gotten it by today. Waiting patently for my package.

Yep, I have received Beowulf's package. I will get a pic up tomorrow after I go through it. Appreciate it Beowulf!

I managed to get a picture of everything that Beowulf sent me.. good stuff.. Thanks again Beowulf...

Those packs seem to be getting bigger and bigger! I'm stealing an envelope from work as we speak and I'll be shipping mine later today.

Quote Originally Posted by oistene View Post
    Those packs seem to be getting bigger and bigger! I'm stealing an envelope from work as we speak and I'll be shipping mine later today.
    The bigger, the better
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

My personal page on Lost Minis Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Maenas View Post
    Parcel shipped!
    Received today my parcel from Maenas, so he is now unflagged. Khonner, you can send out his parcel.
    A very nice and unusual selection of Mithril miniatures, plus an extra color pot (which is Always useful).
    He even took the time to send me a nice note with the explanation of what he send me, so I hadn't to check the Mithril catalogue to find the miniature codes.

Many thanks

Name:  ME39.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  734.1 KB
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

Happy to see everything arrived save and sound. Great to know you like the brand also ^^
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

I received my package from cucaiothe great. A resin orc, no clue where he is from, two lotr plastics, a metal lotr warrior, reaper wizard and darksword figure...l ate the candy.
    Thanks l love the figures.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by beowulfthehunter View Post
    I received my package from cucaiothe great. ... Thanks l love the figures.
    Glad you liked the figures. They arrived quite fast, quicker than I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulfthehunter View Post
    ...A resin orc, no clue where he is from...
    IIRC it is from a now defunct manufacturer, something like Black Orc Games maybe.
    I bought a Whole lot of these savage orcs for a project years ago, but I never convinced myself to really love resin. However they are greatly detailed, but I discarded that after buying a bunch of GW metal savage orcs. I found again them in my pile of boxes a few months ago and decided to share in ME.
    Last edited by cucaiothegreat; 04-26-2015 at 06:03 AM.

hi there - received both packages will get photos up ASAP.. thank you..

Candy eaten - thanks mmmm yummy ;-)

I received Tarreknoire's package and it required 2 photos due to all the goodies contained. Thanks Tarreknoire!

Package received, tomorrow will come with pictures! Loving the piggy thing with the big sword!

As I wrote yesterday, here I edit the post to add the pictures and some comments about them...

These are the minis! A little info on them would be appreciated, because except from those on their blisters I have no idea of what they are! xD

I can imagine the white ones are from the "bones" range, witch is nice because I do not own a single miniature of that material and I can experiment with it now. Can they be sanded/filed?

My favs are what seems some kind of sci-fi policemen still in the sprue and the one in the plastic bag that resembles a big pig.

Thank you Khonner!
    Last edited by Maenas; 05-06-2015 at 04:50 PM. Reason: No reason for a new post if I can add info on this one!

Yep, the 3 white minis are from the Reaper Bones 2 KS. The grey gobin was a promo figure from Adepticon that I got in my swag bag. The riot police looking spru I got from a previous ME, I'm not sure what system it's from. The piggy is from the Wrath of Kings starter box that I got from Adepticon as well. Enjoy!

Khonner

Default CMON ME 39 photos of items received - with thanks

Dear all

just uploading and sharing the images of the package received. - thank you to all concerned..

yours
    Tarrek

Got parcel from Oistene Yesterday.
    Really good stuff, especially the plastic Dalek and the Warzone Nepharite, which will be a nice addition to my army

Name:  ME39.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  113.2 KB

Many thanks!

Good news I have found info on those sprue guys ^^
    They are: "I Kore Void (name of the brand and game) - Viridian Interdict Marines (the faction and the type of troop)

I'm a slacker and got my stuff AGES ago - I'll see if I can whip myself into posting a picture tomorrow night.

Finally, picture!

A HUGE pile of stuff from Tarrek! It's hard to see what's what in the pic, so here's a quick list: Over a dozen Bones minis, including some rats and spiders I can use for bases and some skeletons I can hack up and use for, well anything. The kids will get to play with the rest of the bones. A small scale woman of some sort, completely unknown to me, and a sprue of elf-dudes that I first thought was GW but seems to be something else. There was also some walls from 40K, which are perfect for some of my terrain and marker projects. Not shown on the picture are several small bags of basing supplies I've already started to use, and a bottle of plastic glue. Did I forget anything?

Great haul! Thanks Tarreknoire!

Quote Originally Posted by oistene View Post
    ...and a sprue of elf-dudes that I first thought was GW but seems to be something else....
    I think they are from the "kings of war" game: http://www.manticgames.com/mantic-sh...0-figures.html

Ahhhh, that's cool.