Tero's Corner
Page 1 of 127 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Tero's Corner

Default Tero's Corner

Hey Gang, after what happened in my thread I decided to remove it and start a new one.

Ok now I am dealing with job things and when I am done I will give it a shot at Golden boy again.

Last picture of golden boy, I am going to start/finish the free hand on the cape first.

In the meantime here something to remind us (the 40+) how it was done in the 80's. No comp, no techno crap.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Teronus; 03-06-2015 at 05:05 PM.

YES YES YES YES, A NEW TER CORNER.. you should give everyone an ICECREAM.

The cape is looking lovely, beautiful blends so far mate, very smooth.
    the metal work is fantastic, as always, lots of colour and detail which I love.
    Regards

David

Mind my asking what happened in your previous WIP log that compelled you to erase it?
    ​You are ranked 1 out of 9149 artists.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

Quote Originally Posted by BloodFather of Kharnath View Post
    Mind my asking what happened in your previous WIP log that compelled you to erase it?
    Heya BFK

I think It's better not going into details but let's just say that there was a nasty bloody fight and I didn't want it to go on for ever.

Thanks Epic and Canny, been a week away from painting and it feels like a year.
    Last edited by Teronus; 03-06-2015 at 06:15 PM.

I'm excited your back to work on this guy! What are you going to do with the cloak?
    "I was too distracted by the ladies to be scared of your bear. That is the second weirdest sentence I have ever typed on this site o_O"- Zab

"Paint flavored coffee is the bestest!"-me

Brush Brother Moetle

Take a peek you might learn something or teach me something :-)

http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...tic-Wonderland

I like the protective wrap on his head. I would also never remove the protective plastic from my armour if it was that pretty. Heck, I cringe when I have to peel the protective stickers off my new cell phones or stainless steel appliances o_O
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Hahaha Zab, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moetle View Post
    I'm excited your back to work on this guy! What are you going to do with the cloak?
    I am going to try to get started on that damn free hand first then I will see how to proceed with more highlights on the cape, all I know it's ultra thin paint and it takes for ever LOL OK jokes apart I haven't decided on a coherent pastern because I wanted to be just how I feel it coming. I try to maintain a certain balance and it's hard to find the right curve and when you do then it's how to actually physically do it, I find free hand to be one tough cookie. Endless project, my head is spinning.
    Last edited by Teronus; 03-06-2015 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teronus View Post
    Heya BFK

I think It's better not going into details but let's just say that there was a nasty bloody fight and I didn't want it to go on for ever.

Thanks Epic and Canny, been a week away from painting and it feels like a year.
    Doesnt surprise me. Factions are forming on CMoN, pitting kindred bannermen against one another in a partisan Game of Thrones. It's like court intrigue amongst rival noble families. One must become adept at playing the Game, or find a sharp blade between their shoulder blades. The weak are cast aside in the power vacuum of the forums. Tread with care...
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

Quote Originally Posted by BloodFather of Kharnath View Post
    Doesnt surprise me. Factions are forming on CMoN, pitting kindred bannermen against one another in a partisan Game of Thrones. It's like court intrigue amongst rival noble families. One must become adept at playing the Game, or find a sharp blade between their shoulder blades. The weak are cast aside in the power vacuum of the forums. Tread with care...
    Isn't that from Game of Thrones? Season 5 starts soon! *cackles like a little girl*
    "I was too distracted by the ladies to be scared of your bear. That is the second weirdest sentence I have ever typed on this site o_O"- Zab

Brush Brother Moetle

Naw freestyled....

I'm going to have to get a GoT bust....

And remember ter we are all here for you to help,protect,and push on regarding the best in miniature painting fantasy art...and that means you bud...you know where you've been and know where your going...you contributed more than most and that includes other sword winners.I'm not going to lose you,your skills (which btw me along with others use to get our skills better) or anything you can offer because of let's just say technicalities...so here we are you,me and a few others if anything goes awry just black somebody otherwise here is a fresh thread,fresh ideas and a whole Lotta painting...so I'm very excited to see golden boy finished....and I can't tell you how ma y times I've listened to angel of death,and Chem warfare...kerry king is a huge motivator with Tom Araya and when I paint it's on the highest decibles...rock on ...and let us know when your next post is ready...I'm awaiting anxiously....like the rest.btw cannot wait until you paint diggs sculpt...it's gonna be sick.

I feel complete now that my best buddy and champion wrote a post Doesn't matter how much I love Slayer (my all time favorite band) it's not my choice of music for painting. I am pretty much the same as I was 15 years ago with my choice of music because I got so many feelings attached, I got Iron Maiden 3,4,5,6,7 albums, pretty much all of the Pink Floyd and some Marillion from the 80's. That's all.

I am working now on prepping a Necron Overlord, this I hope will be a quick metallic job with some nice OSL effects, I feel compelled to do it before anything else, I feel I need to practice more metallic, this will be for Dave's mini exchange because Dave and John really inspired me to do one.

rodger that, cant wait to see you perform ur magic on it
    Regards

David

Yes maiden is on the list I even Remer Bruce Dickinson former band samson....and yes I'm always here for you ter....anybody drops the gauntlet I will gallantly ride in ...pick it up and very gleefully smack them twice in the grill with it and say "show respect you swine!" Lololol I know your dying laughin at that post...I can't stop it's so funny..lolol swine lmfao...I amuse myself even.

Hello! Just wondering how that freehand will resolve ^^

By the way, I also link some miniatures to the music I was listening when painting them. For example, every time I listen to a certain song of "Celtas Cortos" I remember myself mixing the colours for an amethyst and a grey wizards (from GW) and I am talking about 1994!!! So do not know why, those linkings are fire-engraved into my memories. oO'

It's a fact that music is remembered along with many coming of age things like the first time one was with a woman at prom may be the son one remembers is teslas"love song" being 41 I'm just both happy and lucky like teronus that we grew up in the 80's and music was an amazing pieces of musical genius so many who lived through that have nothing but metal attacks and power ballads that we conjoined with awesome experiences...great post maenas...welcome to the fami,y...."welcome home-san8tarium" classic.

Hell yeah! Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, to many more to list. I'm with ya boys!

Brush Brother Moetle

I cant paint unless I've got tunes in bangin in my ear
    Regards

David