Tero's Corner - Page 126
Page 126 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127 LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 2533

Thread: Tero's Corner

What? Why?! You better be moving and not quitting damn it!
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

It mate this looks really sad, I'm gutted for you and the many of us who loved your work.
    Visit me on Putty and Paint

http://www.puttyandpaint.com/Mally17

that picture didnt make me too happy though!

Hope everything is okay mate !
    Wargames Terrain Workshop
    Home of High Quality Gaming boards, Scenery and Miniature Sculpting

Contact us @ wargamesterrainworkshop@yahoo.co.uk

Whatever you need to sort out then do that brother. We will all be here if and when you decide to return. Your work will always be an inspiration to each and every golden demon competitor who aspire to reach the level you have in your time competing.
    we love you if you ever need to talk you have my number. It also was a pleasure to talk with you on the phone. Your a champ in every aspect bud!!!!

Hope you're well & full of purpose, Tero. I'm sure you're going whole hog at whatever you're up to these days.

I'll be back, I don't know when but I'll be back! I just got to much stuff on my plate right now, won't get into details. I just wanted to say thanks to all for your support I had a great time sharing my stuff with you all. Hope all of you is alright and I wish you well. The'r is just not enough room in my life right now for any hobby.

Later gang!

Hope you'll be back mate, your teeny tiny freehandwise was inspirational to many, I'm still trying to work out how you did it

Take care bud, hope to see you back when your ready. Have missed you on here and hope life improves for you
    Wargames Terrain Workshop
    Home of High Quality Gaming boards, Scenery and Miniature Sculpting

Contact us @ wargamesterrainworkshop@yahoo.co.uk

Good luck out there Tero. The guys have pretty much said it all. You will be missed and we will eagerly await your return. Take care brother.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Long life to the metal and tininess master! We will await your return, just like a phoenix. Looking forward your return and hoping all the best for you, and your family.
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

This makes me sad, hope things work out for you. It's understandable that life must come first.

Best wishes Tero in your adventures and you will continue to be missed around here.

Always sad when people move on and away from the hobby/forum.
    good luck mate.
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Alright guys, it's probably the last time I post in my thread, if/when I will be back for a new thread I will contact you all on PM. In the meantime if some of you are interested to know my secret on how I can do such small details, send me a PM, that wont give you my skills but it will give you a idea The only thing I regret is I was not always following your treads I was more focused on my own thread, makes me feel a bit selfish but in return I gave you a lot of nice pictures to look at

Y'all golden and I won't forget you bunch of crazy hobbyists!
    Last edited by Teronus; 06-14-2017 at 04:09 PM.

Same here ter always ...our friend..:-..(

Noooo... as I come back you leave. I have your mini on my shelf, 95% finished (as it has been for eight months or so). Just need some effects and a base...

Hello all, just to tell you guys I am getting my surgery in about 3 weeks but I don't know when I will be able to paint again, let's hope for the new year.

Best of luck, have fun with physio afterwards!
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Good luck Tero, Im hoping for a speedy recovery because we sure miss your wonderful work.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-