Tero's Corner - Page 2
Page 2 of 127 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Tero's Corner

I find Pucifer is great to listen to to paint with, when im painting something gory or bloody I listen to more heavy stuff like Five Finger or smashing pumpkins

Is there any painting going on hear? Hint hint! Lol.

I am glad we can continue to follow the progress of golden boy.

Quote Originally Posted by KruleBear View Post
    Is there any painting going on hear?
    That was bad, really bad!
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

What Krule said! We want paint, not water under the bridge.

Remember testament they had that ass kicking tune on the practice what you preach album ...the "ballad"....great pieces of music.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodASmedium View Post
    welcome to the fami,y...."welcome home-san8tarium" classic.
    Thanks for your wellcoming BloodAsmedium! and long live Metaaaaal
    Let's wait patiently for Teronus news.

Hahaha anytime maenas....yes patiently we shall wait for Mr ter...and Def yes long live brothers of metaaal!!

no not water we need LAHMIAN medium under the bridge, there is a song in that
    Regards

David

Lol that's hysterical dave.

Hell yeah Terra firma five finger death punch Ivan moody and their greatest song the bleeding or no one gets left behind...great tunes son.

OK guys, today I had a second interview and they say that I might pass a third one, it looks good but I don't have the job yet so until this is resolved I wont do any painting really, I am going to do so prep work on the Necron and and some other projects instead. "Practice what you preach" is my fav. Testament album.

Nice ter....happy for do t count chickens b/4 they hatch but I got a good feeling on this one for ya...get something g prepped take the anxiety away a bit.

I got great ideas for the Necron. Fudge man been a week of hyper stress.
    Last edited by Teronus; 03-09-2015 at 09:25 PM.

our doing great ter....want Mr to fly on over and hold your hand....you know I will...don't tempt me ter...I'm not fooling...I'll be the coach..rescue breaths ....3 every 10 the seonds....whwww whwww whwww....lol take a day at a time soon,a new job a great bunch of painted minis by you.and 1 harley on top to finish things off bud...������
    Last edited by BloodASmedium; 03-10-2015 at 12:02 PM.

thinking of you ter, good luck bud
    Regards

David

not worry I'm certain when you get home and read this you'll be the candidate for a great new job buddy...don't worry bout the forums work first then play.I can gurantee when you get home and log on we'll be here..

Yes, I feel better, you guys are golden. winter calmed down a bit so it's perfect if I want to open up the windows and use my super paint this week end. Necron on the menu, old rusty and glowing Necron. No more nice shiny metals.

goog Ter, I'm glad for you... all necrons should be rusty how do ppl think being buried in crap for 1000's of years means ull wake up clean..... oh they took a bath in oven cleaner before heading into battle.. got it
    Regards

David

Do they have magic guys? cleaning spell, all necromancers have that in the book, cleans out the rusty joints.

lol, dem tin cans have no magic.. they soul their souls to live as metal men and now there forever trying to reclaim what they lost.

pretty much the tomb kings in space

oh and they hate everyone
    Regards

David