Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Terrafirma's upside down thread

Name:  IMG_2502.JPG
Views: 161
Size:  1.60 MBName:  IMG_2503.JPG
Views: 164
Size:  1.58 MBName:  image.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  1.21 MBAnother one of my large Dioramas coming back together ,marines getting some paint on now and main base getting some love . The front section of the pipe work will be on a hinge and there is red LED lights in the pipe beneath wire light covers to imitate emergency lighting . BIG project ,I'm a sucker for punishment .
    Proud owner of a Teronus TMM original.
    Carpe Diem Carpe Nocturne

Fantastic work on all of these minis... as for the monkey bust I think it’s fantastic, I get what you mean about something missing, but I feel that is the beauty of how it looks, just a really plain subtle look which emphasises the expression on the face.. I really like the way it looks now...

Thank you CC ,much appreciated . Yeah the thing I'm not sure about with the monkey dude is his hat ,the colour and gradient .

Dude going crazy big again....
    Visit me on Putty and Paint

http://www.puttyandpaint.com/Mally17

Please pray tell who makes that bust.. your doing an amazing job btw and the dude above the monkey with the cigar in mouth is another cracking job- both clearly a level up.

Cheers guys , Bam the monkey bust is from a gentle man by the name of Giorgos Tsougkouzidis , he's on P&P ,I contacted him on FB and purchased a few of his busts ,very different style of bust ,check him out mate .

A couple more for posterity Name:  IMG_2498.JPG
Views: 133
Size:  1.50 MBName:  IMG_2500.JPG
Views: 132
Size:  1.44 MB

Those busts are awesome. For the monkey it is hard to tell what is clothing and what is monkey fur, so it might help to change up the clothing color (red or burgandy?)....i think the green of the hat is fine and complements the face well.

These busts are incredible Terr. Got nothing to criticise at all.

Also, the bug bellied Nurgle guy in the background looks great
    error 404: signature not found

Thanks Krule, true ,I may look at differentiating between skin and cloth more ,even just with texture ..
    Cheers Fox ,the nurglemdude may not get finished I'm just mucking about with him ,trying a few things out ,I'll take some better pics .

That is looking really good mate, love the hair, very bold with the highs.
    Visit me on Putty and Paint

http://www.puttyandpaint.com/Mally17

Name:  IMG_2506.JPG
Views: 76
Size:  1.43 MBName:  IMG_2507.JPG
Views: 74
Size:  1.34 MBGoing to start to finalise this up ,any C&C is more than welcome ..

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  1.31 MBPainting this very minimalistic , using only three colours ,triadic of violet , orange and green .

First time dropping in here (I Think) busts look great Terra, armour plates on the cigar munching dude look really nice, great variation in texture and colour.

Excellent weathering !!!

Can’t wait rock see how that bust goes with just the three colours !!! There is a lot of hues which can be generated from just a couple of colours... and a good mix you have chosen for it... off to a cracking start so far !!!

Thanks Hair,Bam and CC . I'm trying to finalise them today , last day off but now there is a power failure so no painting for me .....