Can no longer upload pictures and typing takes an age - possible IE11 fault

Thread: Can no longer upload pictures and typing takes an age - possible IE11 fault

Angry Can no longer upload pictures and typing takes an age - possible IE11 fault

Hello
    I am not sure if this has been addressed before, but I have a new PC and typing takes ages with lots of double/triple key pressing (swearing too) as well as I can't upload photos anymore. Am I alone with this ? It appears to be a IE11 fault.
    Thank you all
    Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
    Lance Armstrong

I have a similar problem with the typing issue - fine with uploading though - when using the computer at work, which uses Win 7 and Mozilla. As you say lots of lag and missed key strokes. One quick fix way round it is to type out what you want in Word and then copy and paste into the text box. Typing seems to be fine until the Autosave function kicks in.
    What you leave behind is not what is written on your tombstone but what is written in the heart of others.

Google chrome. Cool mini is not IE friendly. By contrast WAMP hates everything but IE o_O Six of one half/dozen of the other type situation i guess. Hope that helps
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Yep +1 for google chrome I have real issues with IE on CMON it just doesn't work.
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Blog Entries

I use chrome now because of the same issue with typing and uploading pics.

Firefox works ok also
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Thanks a lot everyone, I'll download Chrome and see how we go.....
    Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
    Lance Armstrong

Well just a heads up..
    Following our Ransomeware issue at work our AV team have been looking at security patches and updates and got a helluva shock.....Google Chrome just got slammed in a security review with over 250 vulnerabilities, IE11 something close to 230, Firefox just over 100, Both Opera and Safari were negligible.

And that is scary!
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

I'll confirm tomorrow.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.