Thread: Backer problem!!!

Default Backer problem!!!

This email arrived to me:

Hail Brothers and Sisters!

First off, let me clarify something about the survey that was sent out last week: If you are a $1 backer (or didn't select any reward level) the survey will not be sent to you and you won't be able to fill it out. Don't worry, though. You'll still be included in the Pledge Manager system and will be able to indicate how many pledges you want, how many optional buys, and pay for your full pledge and shipping.

Now, on to the fun stuff. After much deliberation, we've finally decided on the final name for "the-vikings-who-used-to-be-called-shamans". I present to you the Mystics of Midgard!

THE PROBLEM IS THAT I'VE ALREADY PAID 75 DOLLARS AND SELECTED THE OTHER ITEMS TO BUY (5 PLAYERS EXP AND THE BOOK), so, what do i have to do?!?

First remember that the Kickstarter survey was to get an idea of how many of things to make from a production standpoint. In a couple of months you will be emailed an invitation to the CKPM (pledge manager) and you will from there make your finial selections of what you want. In this pledge manager you will have a credit for however much you pledged in the Kickstarter and you will also see selections made for you based on the survey you filled out. Secondly you will be able to pay the difference in what you pledge vs any items selected. Once that is done you will be presented a shipping total and be able to finalize your pledge.

I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED NOTHING. You've said that the package hase been shipped two times but at today i didn't received nothing. Now you don't answer via support email. I WANT a refund.