why alll guys ? or girls that kick your but

Thread: why alll guys ? or girls that kick your but

Newbie, please be gentle wedgreen12's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default why alll guys ? or girls that kick your but

welll that it think why all guys ?? think if ISIS can get bad girls why not kaos or orks hay why girls orks hek i had mack my IGs girls its pain in but to get minis but i got some more pic soon on the you tubes ans hare by why not cutest or hek dark eves edear hace girls just tired paining all guts NO to nugel girls thare are zombies girls but korn demonic princes yes plese big boobed 50 foot demen hek why not all need is stats GW put out a camader well what do think ?

a few reason, some owhich might surprise you.

There are no boy orc, they are asexual reproducing through spores.
    As for marines it is stated in their fluff that the reason they are all male is due to the creation process using the naturally heightened hormone levels, particularly testosterone. A marine can only be created by using a human male that is in puberty.

As for IG there IS 1 model (been out of production for ages though) but yeah more girls would make sense, i mean they have penal legions, i really dont think they would care about sex when they are literally been used to bury the enemy under corpses or plug holes in battle lines through sheer attrition

Dark elves have heaps of females, most the spearmen / swordsmen kits are at least 25% female

Demons again are asexual , though slaanesh ones tend to be hemaphrididic, for the greater audience I guess. The also have valkiya (technically not in the demons list, but a demon princess) who is a khorne follower.

Before anybody says, yes GW is overly sexist but this is due to their target audience being majority males and hence male models hystorically will sell better than females, as they are considered eaier to relate to (at least in the marketing world).

Just my 2 cents

If you want a GW female guard unit you could always use Escher gangers from Necromunda.
    You are only as old as you feel....the next day

Blog Entries

yes we can but thare hard to get and yes thars EBAY but i cant do EBAY tharr just not doble the minis you cant get em lke to do thiss be fun thanks and thare are other good minis that can be uesed

Raging Heroes are known for doing a lot of decent female minis. I'm pleased with the ones I have of theirs - all the Jailbirds and a few from other ranges. Each faction could represent Impy Guard that recruits single genders, just, women for a change. Jailbirds come across as some kind of urban version of Catachans, Iron Empire or the KST could be something more poncey (similar to Mordians).

GIVES ME ANYTHING....I'LL PAINT EVERYTHING DAMNIT !!!

lol thought youde all like that

Blog Entries

OK AND THISS has to do with what like know

Blog Entries

WELL me tow like get moe will call the war store tell then got work with who i got thanks fore the post ;;;;]]]