Black Plague - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Black Plague

Very much like the new dashboard holders. I can only hope they retrofit the Zombicide classic dashboards to fit in the holders. Even just a file of printouts you can download and print. Pre printed on card stock would be a whole world better though. Having reservations about this new twist...feels lot like just another variation on the old D and D line. Was enjoying the moderen flavor more and know a lot of players of other games were getting the boxes just for the good deal on mins.

Still very much want to see greens of the zombies for the game though..and hope the male/female mix is much better.
    You are only as old as you feel....the next day

So here is a question, hopefully one not asked already, will we see other race zombies? I know its supposed to be medieval based, but what about a fantasy swing. Zombie elves, dwarves, lizardmen, gnolls, and others. Just a thought.

There will be werewolves in the expansion to black plague.
    Erik Isch

They have to be careful adding intellegent critters, the NPC actions were geared towards dumb zombies. Start adding smart stuff and it loses credibility as they do things they should know better than to do. Sad thing is it is a little predictable from here on out......Zombies immune to spells/normal weapons/missiles will come out next. New spells, magic weapons, cleric class, different new races...and somewhere down the line they will HAVE to put in a Dragon.........D and D, Talisman, LOTR, Warhammer, and so on...been done to death....

BUT....I may still buy into it as I like the system and they do really good minis.....Just hope they do not pull a GW on us and drop Zombicide classic altogether.

So since no one has mentioned it yet...Kickstarter for Black Plague is launching June 8th at 3pm Eastern

Quote Originally Posted by IdleHacker View Post
    So since no one has mentioned it yet...Kickstarter for Black Plague is launching June 8th at 3pm Eastern
    AWESOME!!!!!!! Can't wait.
    Heres the kickstarted video preview:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=oAfCuOTIkWM
    Last edited by BB980; 05-30-2015 at 12:29 PM.

So in regards to the werewolf in the expansion. is it a werewolf or more of a brute wolf version. from what I was seeing it seemed more like a brute wolf and not a werewolf per se.

I'm hoping for new rules and not a Berserk Abomination disguised as a werewolf.

<24hrs to go for kick-off!

Wasn't Zombicide: Black Plague meant to be lunched today?

Saw it a few hours ago around 4 Michigan time. I did notice on their hour long demo that the Wizard player may have used one action too many on one turn...oh well.

I see in BP there are Zombie NPC as well as standard Fatty, walkers etc.
    Forgive my ignorance here but what is a zombie NPC ? Do they have some speciality or just to be different ?

NPC zombies are the same as VIP in normal Zombicide. You have to kill 5 different sculpts to get a special weapon. They count as walkers for all other purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Redington View Post
    NPC zombies are the same as VIP in normal Zombicide. You have to kill 5 different sculpts to get a special weapon. They count as walkers for all other purposes.
    Thanks Ken, suspected but glad to get it confirmed, appreciate your assistance

NP..love the game so much (yes my lady likes to play it also...a Huge bonus for this old wargamer) I try to help when I can. This is also the first KS I have been in on and am excited just watching how it plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Redington View Post
    NP..love the game so much (yes my lady likes to play it also...a Huge bonus for this old wargamer) I try to help when I can. This is also the first KS I have been in on and am excited just watching how it plays out.
    I must admit to also being smitten by the game although neither my lads or SWMBO will play, so for my Zombiecide and WGF fix I have a couple of mates around most Wednesday's or go to a club in my local shopping centre which keeps me sane.
    this KS is my 7th in various guises all of which have brought lots of goodies and this looks to be no different. Looking forward to getting this game and dusting off my old D&D minis

Entering the final 48 hours..last chance to get on board

Last 7 hours of Kick Starter and a awesome number of stretch goals. Get it cheap now or pay a fortune on E-bay 6 months from now.

It's over.......we broke 4 Million US dollars and just short of 21K backers...BUT...there is still a chance to get a last minute pledge in...just check out the Kickstarter page and late pledge...This is one you do not want to miss.

How long will the late pledge be available? I'm interested but won't have the cash til the end of next month at least