"Old Man Logan," possible for a marvel phase 4 movie

Thread: "Old Man Logan," possible for a marvel phase 4 movie

Default "Old Man Logan," possible for a marvel phase 4 movie

With "Guardians of the Galaxy 2" (3000) having a possible Time travel... Can "Old man Logan," be possible?

No one knows what happened on the night the heroes fell. All we know is that they disappeared and evil triumphed and the bad guys have been calling the shots ever since. What happened to Wolverine is the biggest mystery of them all. Some say they hurt him like no one ever hurt before. Others say he just grew tired of all the fighting and retired to a simpler life. Either way he hasn't raised his voice or popped his claws in fifty years. His old friends would barely recognize him now.

The super-villains, who have renamed cities and areas in America for themselves, with names such as Lair of the Creel Gang, the Lizard King, Paste Pot Creek, Hammer Falls, Osborn City, the Kingdom of the Kingpin, and Doom's Lair. The route plotted for the two old men goes straight through neo-America.

It's also going to hold a special place in "Secret Wars," because Old Man Logan's perspective of Battleworld will be very unique.

Marvel's: Micheal Bendis

The Story:

The United States has been conquered and divided amongst supervillains, with territories belonging to The Abomination (later conquered by the Hulk), Magneto (later conquered by a new Kingpin), Dr. Doom and the Red Skull, who has named himself President. Heroes have been wiped out of existence, with the few survivors in hiding. Logan lives with his wife Maureen and young children Scotty and Jade on a barren plot of land in Sacramento, California, now part of the territory known as "Hulkland." Logan, needing money to pay rent to his landlords (the incestuous grandchildren of the Hulk and his first cousin She-Hulk), accepts a job from a now-blind Hawkeye - to help him travel east to the capital of New Babylon, and deliver a secret package (which Logan assumes to be drugs).

Hugh Jackman loves the "Old man Logan," series....

Please everyone write to Fox to will work with Marvel to make this happen?

Who would you cast? Here are my picks:

Maureen: Claire Forlani
    Scotty: Sammuel Patrick Chu
    Jade: Caitlin Carmichael
    Blind Hawkeye: Sean Bean
    SpiderGirl 2: Hailee Stanfield
    New Kingpin: Paul Wight aka "The Big Show,"
    Emma Frost: January Jones
    Blackbolt: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau

Kid with Antman helmet: Miles Brown
    Red Skull: Hugo Weaving
    Donovan: Treat Williams
    Bobbie Jo: Amandla Stenberg
    Charlie: Jason Momaoa
    Billy Bob: ???
    Old man Banner: Tim Robbins

What are your picks?

Best Quotes:

"The name isn't Logan, bub...it's Wolverine."

"A lot of folks say I went mad. That the radiation sickness did something to my brain...But who else was I gonna mate with besides my first cousin? Jenny She-Hulk was the only woman out there who could take the damn pace!" --Pappy Banner

What's the matter, Banner? Something you ate?" --Logan

Besides, I got a little partner to help me out an'there's a nice poetic justice to Bruce Banner Junior bein' the first guy on my new team." --Logan
    Last edited by diegoreds; 04-19-2015 at 12:08 PM.

I'd watch it!