Division card question

Thread: Division card question

Default Division card question

Greetings, I've been enjoying the game so far but had a question. Do the division cards benefit all the players? For example, would everyone draw a Militia card if the barracks is in play or everyone could reduce an item card by one with the command center in play?
    thanks

Only the owner of the Division card may use its benefits... but the owner can use the benefit to help other players.

eg. Militia: only the owner of the Barracks draws a Militia card. He can then place the card in another player's lane. Ditto the Command Center. Only the owner can reduce cost of an item card by 1. But all players can benefit from that.

Hope that helps.

It does thanks.
    So would that mean that only the division that took Psi powers could use the powers? I don't have my cards with me...

Quote Originally Posted by Chinkster View Post
    Only the owner of the Division card may use its benefits... but the owner can use the benefit to help other players.

eg. Militia: only the owner of the Barracks draws a Militia card. He can then place the card in another player's lane. Ditto the Command Center. Only the owner can reduce cost of an item card by 1. But all players can benefit from that.

Hope that helps.
    This is not entirely correct. Only the Barracks player can draw the extra Militia, but ANY player can use the reduced item cost.

Quote Originally Posted by donnbobhardy View Post
    This is not entirely correct. Only the Barracks player can draw the extra Militia, but ANY player can use the reduced item cost.
    Well, yes. but the Barracks player can then place the Militia in someone else's lane, right?

Quote Originally Posted by FireflyJMH View Post
    It does thanks.
    So would that mean that only the division that took Psi powers could use the powers? I don't have my cards with me...
    Sorry, no idea as I didn't get the expansions.

Thanks again folks, appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chinkster View Post
    Well, yes. but the Barracks player can then place the Militia in someone else's lane, right?
    I think I misread your original post. You're correct.