Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: XenoShyft FAQ (Updated 5/1/2015)

  1. #1

    Default XenoShyft FAQ (Updated 5/1/2015)

    We've posted an FAQ for you guys:


    Normal Version: http://cmon.com/wp-content/uploads/2...AQ_2015-V2.pdf

    Printer Friendly Version:
    http://cmon.com/wp-content/uploads/2...r-Friendly.pdf



    Of course post here if you have any further questions.
    Senior Developer
    Dark Age, Massive Darkness, Rum & Bones, World of SMOG: Rise of Moloch, Xenoshyft
    CMON Inc.

  2. #2

    Default

    Could you explain how a Void Mine works? Can it be deployed into the Hive zone's?

  3. #3

    Default

    No, you may never Deploy into an enemy Zone.

    A Void Mine is placed into one of your zones, Occupied or not. Whenever that Zone is dealt damage the mine triggers, dealing that enemy (and any Troop in the zone, if any) 4 damage.
    Senior Developer
    Dark Age, Massive Darkness, Rum & Bones, World of SMOG: Rise of Moloch, Xenoshyft
    CMON Inc.

  4. #4

    Default

    Just wanted to say thanks for the awesome work with the FAQ...
    Answered all my questions ^^

  5. #5

    Default

    Question about the Wave 3 Scorpion Hive (I forget the exact name at the moment, the one that puts troops into the Hive lane): If it dies during a combat, but a troop also dies, does its effect still occur? We've been playing that it hasn't, similar to what I perceived to be common logic in regards to the Wave 1 Mosquito, that the creature would have to be alive to perform that action.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicjyc View Post
    Question about the Wave 3 Scorpion Hive (I forget the exact name at the moment, the one that puts troops into the Hive lane): If it dies during a combat, but a troop also dies, does its effect still occur? We've been playing that it hasn't, similar to what I perceived to be common logic in regards to the Wave 1 Mosquito, that the creature would have to be alive to perform that action.
    The effects of the Neurosting Scorpion would still take place.
    Senior Developer
    Dark Age, Massive Darkness, Rum & Bones, World of SMOG: Rise of Moloch, Xenoshyft
    CMON Inc.

  7. #7

    Default

    This makes Neurosting scorpions so much scarier...

    Question in regards to the wave 1 Shieldsward. Is the effect cumulative (ie. 2 of them in a lane would reduce all damage by 2) also, can they reduce damage to 0? (i.e. if an attack only did 1 damage would a single shieldsward nullify it?)

    Also, if two attacks have a 'first strike' timing for example the Wave 1 Swarmer and a 'spark jumper' assault rifle, would the attacks be resolved simultaneously?

    Finally, with the grafting lab, can you graft multiple cards of the same type to a single soldier? i.e can one soldier have 4 arm blades attached to them?

    Sincerely,
    Vidius

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Default

    Just to make sure, when a card says IN LANE, is it in any lane or in its lane?

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iketsuke View Post
    Just to make sure, when a card says IN LANE, is it in any lane or in its lane?
    If a card says "in lane," it means the lane that card is in.

  11. #11

    Default

    Many thanks fo the FAQ.
    great to know a med bot is a troop - good for void mines but useless to attach armor to it!



    Quote Originally Posted by CMON Mr. Black View Post
    We've posted an FAQ for you guys:


    Normal Version: http://cmon.com/wp-content/uploads/2...AQ_2015-V2.pdf

    Printer Friendly Version:
    http://cmon.com/wp-content/uploads/2...r-Friendly.pdf



    Of course post here if you have any further questions.

  12. #12

    Default

    Hi there.
    The KS version and the normal version of the first expansion have differences. I also saw reports of difference between both core boxes. Is there a list of theses balanced or reworded cards ?

    Will there be an "upgrade" pack so KS backers can get them easily ?

  13. #13

    Default Faq

    Quote Originally Posted by CMON Mr. Black View Post
    We've posted an FAQ for you guys:


    Normal Version: http://cmon.com/wp-content/uploads/2...AQ_2015-V2.pdf

    Printer Friendly Version:
    http://cmon.com/wp-content/uploads/2...r-Friendly.pdf



    Of course post here if you have any further questions.
    When I click the link, it redirects me to "Page not Found." Has the page been relocated, removed?

  14. #14

    Default

    CMON is in the process of revamping the CMON.COM website. any links from the forums to there are not currently working. feel free to drop CMON an email letting them know which links are now broken.

  15. #15

    Default

    Thanks for the reply!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Privacy Policy  |   Terms and Conditions  |   Contact Us  |   The Legion


Copyright © 2001-2016 CMON Inc.

-->