Page 73 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1731

Thread: Sicks' humble WIP thread

Hi sicks , nice to see you back, wondered where you were. Goblin lady is looking really nice. Great work on the tattoos

Cheers guys, hoping life will calm down a bit so I can stay focused enough to finish some stuff off got a lot of threads to catch up on now

Hey Sicks! The Warrior of the Sun is coming together, slowly but surely, haha. The bust looks fantastic! Like others have said, nice work on the tattoos.

Cheers Octavian, and I will get round to the dragon Huntress one day! (I know you're thinking it)

Behold, the magic of glazing! Still plenty more to go but starting to take shape now

Name:  IMG_20180306_200511.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  483.4 KB
    Name:  IMG_20180306_200528.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  492.1 KB

Good stuff sicks, your getting a really nice glow in the face now

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotebreaks View Post
    Good stuff sicks, your getting a really nice glow in the face now
    Yes yes, the face...

She’s looking good mate, nice smooth skin tones and the freehand tattoos are great.
    error 404: signature not found

Lovely stuff, these larger models certainly suit your blending style.

Thanks guys, yeah these larger things are much easier to show off the blends, I'm enjoying busts too because I don't have to do any basing D I like basing but it feels like a separate project in itself before a mini is finished

Your highly effective use of vibrant colors always makes me smile. Looking nice so far.

Thanks krule when I first started out I never thought I'd gravitate towards these brighter colours but I find it quite striking to look at, wasn't going to update because I don't really notice the progress as I'm working until I look at older pictures, so more glazes, many more glazesand a few glazes just to be sure, were getting that smoothness!

Name:  IMG_20180307_192939.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  513.2 KB
    Name:  IMG_20180307_192950.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  578.5 KB

Skin turned out excellent, tattoos look good as well.

Really nice, was good to see the progress popping up here and there on all social media! Love the tats and the blends are looking very nice.

Bravo Sicks! She looks fantastic!
    "I was too distracted by the ladies to be scared of your bear. That is the second weirdest sentence I have ever typed on this site o_O"- Zab

"Paint flavored coffee is the bestest!"-me

Brush Brother Moetle

Take a peek you might learn something or teach me something :-)

http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...tic-Wonderland

Cheers guys, don't have any new photos tonight. I haven't had has much time today but I've mainly been smoothing out the skin more and there was a few details on the face I wanted to fix up like the moustache zone, lipstick line and eyeshadow (don't think I've ever done make up effects before) .I've also glued the extra strands of hair on and debating if there's any other last minute additions I want to make, there's optional earrings that are big hoops but I feel like they take away from the alternative-girl look, also found a skull from a gw kit which might get used for something (was looking for a dangly bit for an earring but it's a bit too big for that)

Very nice and smooth, I love the personality you are giving to her. Though I miss the SpongeBob thing here...
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

Frankly I haven’t seen better from you and that’s hard to say which if your current projects is the best!!!! Whatever that recipe is hot it down in your logs- it’s amazing and that’s how you get a style sucks.which you’ve done here. Simply gorgeous piece.

Thanks guys, bam you're too kind but I posted the same pictures on Facebook in a painting group and had great response, 300 tiny thumbs up which is triple of anything I've ever done before so I must be doing something right, not sure how many busty greenwood I'm likely to paint but I've got the paint list saved (it's only 5 colours but thanks to the magic of glazing looks much more complex)

Just for maenas:
    Name:  IMG_20180307_201246_967.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  45.5 KB

I've fashioned the skull into a brooch, thanks to zab for that idea, it's been shaved to fit roughly in place but will need some greenstuff to fill the gaps, hair strands are on and once I have the energy I'll be ready to power through (it's been a long day) I'll most likely paint the brooch as old matted down gold or a dark silver, don't want it to steal focus but rather it be like the tattoos, a little extra detail, I've got an accidental triangle to draw focus with the highlights on the boobs an cheek bone so thats a happy little accident

Name:  IMG_20180309_195118.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  578.2 KB

Very nice work sicks, the skin is looking really nicely and smooth now.

Really nice Sick, nice tones going on there, too bad there's not so much place for drawing tattoos in there but you did a good job!

I don't know what the hell is wrong with these forums I lost all my saved threads! I tough everybody was not active LOL A good thing I got most of you guys on Instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by metalasmedium View Post
    Really nice Sick, nice tones going on there, too bad there's not so much place for drawing tattoos in there but you did a good job!

I don't know what the hell is wrong with these forums I lost all my saved threads! I tough everybody was not active LOL A good thing I got most of you guys on Instagram.
    Yeah, I have noticed it is very erratic which subribed threads actually get me emails when something has been updated.

Sicks, this looks like a really fun bust to work on and you are making it fun for us to watch.