Golden Demon 2015 - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Golden Demon 2015

latest i heard was spring 2016. they probably hit the same weekend as salute, HA!

Quote Originally Posted by SkelettetS View Post
    latest i heard was spring 2016. they probably hit the same weekend as salute, HA!
    that would make it hilarious.
    Forgot, that it works again.

I'm actually a man! Rose Model Art's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well unless its into late May i wont be able to go due to Wedding and Honeymoon, so if i can get to the october one i can at least get to a sort of Golden demon this year.

It is a bit daft that they leave it so long. Spoke to a guy at WWorld and they said they cant tell me the grouping categories for the marine day until the official release on friday.....

i can give you the categories right now: single, squad, yb, open. youre welcome

personally i hope for the categories single, vehicle (MC's, dreads, tanks, etc), yb, open.
    to little time for normal people to paint a decent squad.

Blog Entries

Categories are up.

Single Miniature: Any single Space Marine miniature either on foot or on bike (does not include Dreadnoughts).
    Squad: Any squad of 3-10 Space Marine miniatures on foot or squad of 3-5 miniatures on bikes.
    Vehicle: Any single Space Marine vehicle, including Dreadnoughts.
    Dual: Two models mounted on a base no larger than 50mm wide. One of these miniatures must be a Space Marine- his opponent is
    your choice.
    Unbound: For dioramas, battle scenes, and all other miniatures not included in the categories above.

Tbh that's a bit more than I thought as expecting. And 3 man squad entry Skellet!!!
    - See more at: http://warhammerworld.games-workshop...nounced/#.dpuf

More categories opens up for even more success, especially considering the loads of time remaining! I expect tons of high quality duels here, but hey ho. Better stop ranting and conclude with the words "good luck gw". Not impressed.

Blog Entries

Not too long now.

Hope all entering are getting there with their entries.

Looking forward to seeing folk. Staying in the Jury's Inn myself on the sat night and sunday night.

watch out folks new GD competition sort of announced at the horus heresy weekend 6-7th february, http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-SE/Ho...nd-2016-Ticket

"Also, for the first time ever, you have the chance to claim victory in the Golden Demon – The Horus Heresy. Demons will be awarded for the best painted models, and the ultimate victor will lift the fabled Slayer Sword!"

only £70. yeeeey

Sounds a really good deal that!
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Quote Originally Posted by SkelettetS View Post
    watch out folks new GD competition sort of announced at the horus heresy weekend 6-7th february, http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-SE/Ho...nd-2016-Ticket

"Also, for the first time ever, you have the chance to claim victory in the Golden Demon – The Horus Heresy. Demons will be awarded for the best painted models, and the ultimate victor will lift the fabled Slayer Sword!"

only £70. yeeeey
    F.
    M.
    P.

What the chuff do you get for that.......?
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Avelorn View Post
    I presume you get Hotel and spa?
    Nubile bed warmers as well.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

yeah all time low this. how can you have a GD painting comp when there is only 350x tickets and all of them most likely will be sold to horus heresy tabletop fanatics?

me not comply.

So GW are offering a painting trophy to gamers rather than painters ????? Are they going to be handing out Slayer swords to people who just turn up at WW next?? Talk about diluting the kudos behind what was a really hard trophy to win.
    What you leave behind is not what is written on your tombstone but what is written in the heart of others.

haha, yeah. sold out. i bet most painters didnt even found out there was a golden demon attached to this event. indeed a gamers GD.

Shame. I do have to remind about some of the GD's that were around the world with little participation. So far the quality has been pretty nice from these smaller GD's. I'm just holding out for a larger event to bother making a trip.