Purging of Rivet Wars

Thread: Purging of Rivet Wars

Default Purging of Rivet Wars

So, I've finally decided that the only way to get Rivet Wars back to the table is going to be by reducing my options some. At the bare minimum, I think I'll be selling off my BoB. Does anyone have any ideas on what a good minimal set is that is still fairly balanced? I'm definitely keeping my core game and the "thank you" units. Probably the Treasure Hunter as well. I like tanks, so I'll probably be keeping some of those. Are there any units and/or heroes that are must-keeps, or that help with the Allied dominance?

Quote Originally Posted by donnbobhardy View Post
    So, I've finally decided that the only way to get Rivet Wars back to the table is going to be by reducing my options some. At the bare minimum, I think I'll be selling off my BoB. Does anyone have any ideas on what a good minimal set is that is still fairly balanced? I'm definitely keeping my core game and the "thank you" units. Probably the Treasure Hunter as well. I like tanks, so I'll probably be keeping some of those. Are there any units and/or heroes that are must-keeps, or that help with the Allied dominance?
    I think that the game is well balanced if you play with all expansions. The difficult is the right order of units choice.

K.

Quote Originally Posted by kopesh View Post
    I think that the game is well balanced if you play with all expansions. The difficult is the right order of units choice.

K.
    I don't want to keep all of the expansions. I have no idea where I would store them. I'm looking for ideas on what would make a smaller subset of the expansions that would still be balanced and easier to store, while still be interesting to play.

I think Eastern Front and Wave 2 are the most important to have. I feel Wave 2 did the absolute best in evening out the sides. BoB is ridiculous but why sell off your set. Every so often you could just take out the planes and have mini air battles sometimes? You don't have to use every unit every time you play.
    ~Lieutenant Nathaniel Flint of the Landship Scorpios