The Time Has Come... for Miniature Exchange #40 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Time Has Come... for Miniature Exchange #40

Parcel sent to Oistene on Saturday the 25th. Parcel received from Cucaio the very same day! I will post pictures later on for you all to see some special miniatures dipped in chocolate!! Got some extra fun opening the package!
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

Woke up to a fantastic big bag of goodies today from Khonner, blown away by the lovely minis and by how very generous.
    My only problem is which one to paint first, I am like a child at xmas!

thank you so much Khonner.

Makes my parcel I sent look like it was sent by Scrooge!

Exactly what chris said! Thanks a bunch, I am particularly happy with the Wrath of Kings Union Worker, I can add that one to my army!

Minis for beowulf and homer have been packed now, and will go into the mail in an hour.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

dang! computer problems here - so missed my first ME since I started a few years back.. good luck to all - hopefully catch the next one.

I have received my package from Italy. I will get pics up this afternoon, if not tonight. Glad my packages arrived quick and intact.

Got my parcel from chrismisterx yesterday.
    Some great stuff in there

I think I will start with either one of the dwarves (the one with the gun will be a great add to my Frontear games) or that lovely halfling archer.
    But first I must wait for the temperature going down, so I fear that (as usual) paints & brushes will be impossible to use until september...

Many thanks for another great ME

Name:  ME40a.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  189.9 KB
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

My personal page on Lost Minis Wiki

Hello! these are the contents that I received from Cucaiothegreat, thank you for the minis and for the chocolate.... although it was spread on some of them xD xD xD
    We both countries are getting unnusual high temperatures so that's what obviously happened, no worries. The "Magic" miniature brought me some memories from when I played that game long years ago, so that is the most probable miniature for me to paint. Some of the other metal miniatures seem interesting too, and the elven archer also appeals me, I did not bought anything LOTR+workshop related, just one miniature that coincidentally I have sent to Oistene but I wont reveal it to not spoil his gift. lol

Picture:
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

I have received both packages.. here are the pics

From Cucaiothegreat -

From Evl Hmr -

I made out like a bandit this round. Thanks for the great minis and stuff!!

Got my parcel from beowulfthehunter. A very nice assortment of miniatures and stuff
    Many thanks for another great ME!

Name:  ME40b2.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  105.5 KB
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

Got my package from Maenas quite a while back, but I was busy getting married and forgot to post the picture! Lots of cool stuff with great attention to detail - there was even a cool box, and a gift for my then-fiance now-wife! (she really liked it, I'm to tell you thanks).

Last edited by oistene; 08-10-2015 at 07:20 PM.

Got a little parcel from Oistene this morning. I now own a GW figure! and some nice chocolate too (says my wife!)
    Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
    Lance Armstrong

Contacted beowulfthehunter to see if he got his parcel.
    I will keep you informed, so we can start soon another ME.
    Last edited by cucaiothegreat; 09-22-2015 at 10:40 AM.

Today I have sent to beowulfthehunter a parcel with some miniatures from the Reserve to replace the ones he never received for ME40.

This has been possible thanks to the generosity of several contributors and partecipants to this and previous Exchanges. Many thanks to you all.

I hope this will make happy beowulfthehunter and will permit all us to start the next ME in a matter of days, so stay tuned because I will the announcement for ME41 very soon.

He didn't get anything from me either? :/

Quote Originally Posted by oistene View Post
    He didn't get anything from me either? :/
    Unfortunately he hasn't received his parcel. It sometimes happens, especially with overseas shipping.
    Luckily, the generosity of everyone sending miniatures for the Reserve had made possible for me to fix the problem without further ado.

So stay tuned because next ME will be announced VERY soon.

Exclamation

As promised, it is time for a new ME.
    So now ME40 is officially closed and it is time to join MINIATURE EXCHANGE 41 at this link http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...re-Exchange-41.

Many thanks for making ME40 a success to all partecipants.
    I hope to see you all again in ME 41
    http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...re-Exchange-41