Rivet wars event @cmon 2015

Thread: Rivet wars event @cmon 2015

Talking Rivet wars event @cmon 2015

Just wanted to say a big thank you to the players and the guys who ran the Rivet Wars event at the CMON expo 2 weeks ago. My son and I played in it and he is still talking about it! We had a great time and he's already looking forward to next year. Figured I would throw in a couple of pics for the people who couldn't be there. I highly recommend going if you can manage it as the expo was great last year and better this year. He says that since I won the event this year, next year he is gunning for the top spot (looking all serious in the sturmpanzer).

Attached Images Attached Images    

Hi abraxus,
    That's great! I'm glad you and your son had a nice time. And thanks for sharing the pictures, it certainly looks like a lot of fun.
    Did you guys get to try out the tabletop rules at all? Any thoughts?

Never got a chance to try out the tabletop rules, they were doing the game for that in the evening and the kids dragged me off to the pool. I think it could be fun but haven't see any of the details yet. I think they played on a 6x4 board with multiple people on each side. The guy running the event asked for my email saying they were going to be sending me some stuff but I haven't heard anything yet. I figured I would ask about it when they contact me, although it has been a couple weeks now and I am starting to wonder if it is still happening.