Age of Sigmar - free NMM masterclass video series by Painting Buddha!

Thread: Age of Sigmar - free NMM masterclass video series by Painting Buddha!

Default Age of Sigmar - free NMM masterclass video series by Painting Buddha!

Hey guys and gals,

Ben "White Rabbit" Komets and I (Michael "Zaphod Beeblebrox" Bartels) had a great time filming a free masterclass on how to paint the new Age of Sigmar Stormcast Eternal from last's weeks WD for you.

We put the series up for free on our YouTube channel as well as on our Vimeo channel (where you can also download them!)

If you like these kind of videos, we would appreciate your support (subscribe, like, share, twitter, follow us on Facebook and what not...

But here, without further ado, is the first video. (And you can find all 8 parts of this 3,5h tutorial in this playlist on YouTube)

SHARE & ENJOY!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox; 07-09-2015 at 07:04 AM. Reason: included pic

PAINTINGBUDDHA - Where YOU learn to BE a BETTER painter!

Fantastic series of videos from a fantastic group of guys.

Again, best painting tutorials for my money that I've found. You guys do it better than anyone and have totally changed my painting motivation and ability.
    My current WIP thread. Always looking for critique. Also vote on my Gallery if you're bored

Sweet will definitely look into it. I learned a lot from your Aunchut video in the past, so I'm sure I'll learn more from this one.
    For HIS glory, by HIS Grace,
    TheLost

My WIP thread: http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...34-TheLost-WIP